Chapter Sixteen :New Drama

Aswaun"AJ" POV

I'm laying in my bed watching cartoons with my daughter. I'm happy she was getting sleepy because I have been watching this shit with her for an hour. I hate cartoons with a passion. I look down at her. Her eyes were closing so I turn the channel to ESPN. I instantly got happy, I moved her off of me slowly. She kind of moved but she kept sleeping.

Ring! Ring!

I reached for my iPhone that was on the charger. I looked at the caller ID. It was my baby mama Lee Lee.

Lee Lee is different then most baby mama's. She actually great, we co parent well and we just have this bestfriend bond. Charr doesn't like it. I don't know why but, I will never get back with LeeLee. I'm in love with Charr, she is the love of my life. But Charr doesn't understand that. Maybe her pass might be affecting her trust for me. But I hope she knows that I love her and I wouldn't hurt her.

"Wassup Lee", I said as I answer the phone.

"Oh nothing, just calling to check up on Raven.", She said as she yawned.

"Why you gotta check on her, she good", I said as I'm watching tv.

"Why you gotta say it like that?", She asked.

"I don't like when you do that like, she's my daughter too, I know what to do", I said as I sit up and cover raven with the blankets.

"My bad AJ, I'm just miss her and it kills me that I'm far away from her one day I'll see her", she said sounding sad.

LeeLee is in jail for taking the wrap for me. We were like Bonnie and Clyde. I would slang dope and bring it to her sometimes so she can stash it. She would go and wire it through prisons for me all kinds of shit. She held me down especially when she took the wrap. We was driving down downtown about to see some niggas to get some paper. The cops pulled up and told us to get out the car. LeeLee look up at me and said"Run baby I'll take it". I was shocked. K looked at her and said"he'll no what about Raven?". She smiled"She loves you and it would break my heart to see you in jail. I love you." I smiled and kissed her even though we were broken up at the time. She was a true rider and ever since then I never turned my back on her.

"Well she sleep so wassup", I said as I pick her up and carried Raven to her bed.

"Oh nothing just calling y'all. To be honest I'm ready to come home, my mother told me I can stay with her. These bitches in here are getting on my nerves I've been in seven fights so far.", She said.

"Oh Damn, that's crazy ma, for real", I said as I close Raven door and headed to the kitchen.

"Well imma call you back tomorrow when I get a chance to talk to you guys, tell Raven I love her", she said.

"All right ma, I got you", I said.

"Okay love you", she said as if she sound questionable.

"We love you too", I said as I hung up the phone.

I never told Charr about me slanging dope. Because Charr is a drama queen. Like she acts like the world's about to end and shit make me wanna slap her ass. I ain't got time for her little performance. I told her some lie that I went to college and now I'm a airplane engineer. She actually believed me. So I went with it. One day I'll tell her but not now.

I decided to go to the kitchen to make me a hot pocket. As it heats up in the microwave I start washing the dishes . I heard a car door close slow might be the next door neighbors. Because it's only 7pm my bae don't get off until 9.
Ding!
Oh shit the hot pocket done. I got excited than a muthafucka LoL. I open the microwave and pulled it out.

DING! DONG!

I put the hot pocket down and walks to the front door. When I did I couldn't believe my eyes. I instantly got turned on.

It was Charr in a all lace gown that you can see her whole body in. She was leaned up against the door.

I Laughed"oh shit, it's like that?" I said as I lick my lips stepping back. She walks towards me with this grin on her face.

"Oh yeah baby it's like that. She jumps into my embrace. We made out as I carried her up the stairs to the bed room. I layed her soft on the bed like a delicate flower. She looks up at me. I kissed her legs all the way down to her upper thigh. She was just moaning low as I hot closer to her pussy. I can feel the heat of her wanting me to go down. I act as if I was about to dive in, but I got up.

She whines"why you stop". I ignored her and takes off my shirt and she sits up and start unbuckling my pants. I didn't stop her, I start kissing and hitting her neck. She moans all in my ear which turned me on making me hard as a rock. I picked her up and carried her to the wall. I start banging her shit out against the wall. She was holding for dear life. She was moaning so loud and I can see her butting her lip and her face was just priceless. I knew I was doing a good job when she start digging her nails into my back.

"Oh fuck baby!" She moaned as I can feel her juices drowning my dick as I'm going in and out of her.
It was feeling so fucking good man her pussy is the shit.

"Oh baby I can't take it ", she said. She should of never said that I went deeper making her shake and put all 9 inches in her pussy. Making her scream in pleasure. She couldn't control her emotions.

"Who run this", I said as I go deeper. She couldn't talk she was trying to take all of me.

"Oh you can't speak let me help you", I said as I let her down. She couldn't hardly walk.

"Get in my favorite position I love", I said as I walk towards her. She got in doggystyle position looking back at me. I slide in from the back slowly making her moan so long. I start slow stroking her. She was just going with the rhythm. Then I stopped to tease her.

"Baby don't stop", she moaned as I pulled it out then slipped back in. She start backing that was back on me. Making my eyes roll back. She got that pussy that make a nigga never leave. I start stroking her long and faster.

"Oh fuck yeah baby fuck me!" I can feel myself swelling up in her because I was about to bust. We both start moaning.

"Who pussy is this", I yelled as I go deeper fucking her harder.

"Oh you baby!", She moaned as she take all of me.

"I can feel it in my stomach ", she moaned as I pound her shit.

"Oh ma I'm about to cum ", I said I was, I pulled out and nut all over her ass. We clasped on the floor.

"Oh shit", I said as we laid on the floor. We both chuckle low. We just played on the floor. 10 minutes later I looked down seeing Charr closing her eyes. I just lay back down with her and went to sleep. My bae.

Donavon POV

I was in my cell drawing because I'm so fucking bored. I'm glad they reduce my time to six years because of her found guilty. I'm just happy so I can come back a better person. I know it weird coming from me but me talking to Meghan my counselor. Made me realize things that I've done. I know in my head I was a fucked up individual, but I didn't notice how bad it was . I actually have been seeing my therapist everyday, I even got close to Luke again.