Chapter six :Last Call..

As I lay in my bed. Tears just stream down my face. Not the fact that I have messed up my life over lust. It's over the fact that I lost everybody I loved. I never felt so alone. I feel so bad for not telling Bre what's going on. I couldn't tell ,Donavon told me if I said a word he's going to expose me. I can't afford to loose my fame and fortune to this sneaky bastard. I haven't been at work. There's no need to live my life is ruin, and its all my fault. I should of never Fucked him.
As I was crying till I got dehydrated. My phone rings.
"Hello?", I said weakly.
"Hey can we talk, I'm outside". I hung up and headed out side.......

BRE POV

I stood at Charity door step cold as fuck. Finally she opens the door. She looked drained. I smile weakly. She smiled back. She step back so I can come in, in which I did. We walked to the living room. All I see all over the floor is Interviewing notes, and paperwork. She instantly got on her knees and start picking them up.
"Need a hand?", I asked as I got on my knees and start picking up papers. She nodded her head and as we pick up the papers I felt water drips touch my hand. I looked up Charity was crying. I smacked my teeth and hugged her. She needed it bad. She just squeeze my shirt tight as she cry.  I wanted to cry myself but I had to be the strong one.
"Tell me what's wrong?", I said as I looked at her. She had her head down. I softly lift her chin and looked into her grey eyes, which were so glossy. She close her eyes and tears streams down her face.
"I'm in big trouble, I had sex with Donavon, and now he is costing my life. He sabotage me making me believe that he was this loving guy... I fucked up now he's black mailing me to take over my business.... I can't do this!" She cries as she pushes her face into my chest. I rubbed her back. I felt bad for the girl. It made me angry to see my girl suffering because of this nigga. No more Mr. Nice Girl. Going back to my old days of being "Money" in the hood.
I turned her around to me and she looked at me.
"Do you trust me?", I said as I touch her hair.
She shrugged her shoulders"I don't know who to trust". I sigh then stood up
"That's not asking my question, do you trust me?", I said in a serious tone. She nodded her head yes.
"Well this is how it's gonna go down"....

DONAVON POV

The interview with the author Laurence Tolbert , "Desire for Lust" is in Two days. I can't wait. I knew Charity was going to be an easy catch to make my mark. I mean she wasn't really fit for a boss anyway. It's funny that everybody in the building is looking for Charity, it just have me tickled. As I walked into my office. I was stopped by Charr.

"Hey, umm I haven't heard from Charity for the pass week in a half, I'm starting to get worry". Charity said looking worried.
I try to hold my grin in. "Oh umm she's underneath the weather, so she told me to take over the interview." She looked shocked as if I'm not qualified for it.
"Hmm that's strange because she was telling me that she didn't know if she was going to do this sex book interview?". She was annoying me with all these Damn questions.
"Look your her bestfriend not her boss or mine, so stop asking me questions, get up out my face and go on with yourself, okay Charlotte.", I said nice nasty to her. She looked confused, I just walked into my office and slammed the door in her face. I sigh and said to myself"who life I wanna ruin today."

CHARR POV

I don't know what's going on. I haven't heard from both of my best friends. Ever since Charity has been working with Donavon , everything has change. I even check our secret stash for emergencies for our company and 50% of it is gone. I hope nothing is going on but I feel something is. The funny part is when I was giving Donavon my number because he said he was going to help me with my taxes. I saw Luke's cellphone in his passenger seat. He tried to tell me that the phone was his. But I know my future brother in law phone case. Now I'm starting to realize a lot of things. I remember just yesterday, I came over his house to do my taxes. I had to use the bathroom so I did and in the bathroom. I see Luke's Doctor lab coat.
Just thinking about it gave me chill bumps.