Chapter Eight :Figuring Things Out

BRE POV

Donavon never showed up last night. Which was odd because I gave him the address to come get me so I can pop his ass. But I'm glad he didn't show up, Charity and I are at a 5 star hotel. Just relaxing in bed and watching tv. I looked down at Charity, thinking how she didn't know this fool was crazy. Just by the nigga conversation was a little schizophrenic. I mean maybe she wasn't listening to this nigga when he was talking. Maybe she was charmed by his looks, I don't know but Charity some times can come off as a little easy. I love her to death but it seems that you can easily Manipulate her.

I'm glad she met me because, if I wasn't here she would be I don't know where. I've seen her go from guy to guy. But I'm not so innocent myself,I'm a player but I'm never caught slipping. I know how the mind works just by your conversation. And I know when your feeling some type of way about me because I can see it in your body language.

"Hey baby", Charity said to me as she climbs on top of me trying to kiss me. I wasn't in the mood for sex. Like I can't have sex when I'm worrying about somebody tryna kill me. I push her lightly off of me. She looked at me confused.
"I'm just not in the mood okay?",I said as I sit up in bed. She sits next to me and start to rub my back.

"What's wrong baby?", she said. I just sigh and continue to watch tv. I wasn't in the mood for nothing but to kill Donavon. I already called my niggas to be on the look out because if I can't get him, then my niggas can. I got up from the bed and headed to the bathroom to take a shower. I needed to get all of my thoughts together. Showers make me reflect. As I got in the shower, I just thought maybe I should of never met Charity I mean she's nothing but drama. I haven't talk to Charity over four years my life was on a good path. Me fucking right back with her , made my life hell.

Remember that life insurance money, that Yandi claim that had her name on it, that supposedly they suppose to kill me over. Well there's no such thing. I told Yandi that because I just wanted to make her feel good. The money I saved is over 4 million dollars and its actually in Charity's Bank account. She doesn't even know that I put all that money in her account. She thinking it's Luke. I know doctors make a lot of money. But I deal drugs that has to shipped from country to country. I don't make chump change, but I keep myself on a low profile because shit like this happen.

As I put my head under the water,I just let in run all over my face. Trying to relax because I can't take this. I don't know why I'm protecting this girl. She's not helping me, what's she doing for me?,

The glass shower door opens, I turn around to see Charity naked. I sigh"Charity I..". Before I can finish,she start kissing me and pushed  me against the shower wall. Every time I open to speak she would kiss me. I try my best to push her back but she was making sure I didn't brake away from the kiss. She put her hands on my face and kiss me deeper. As the water fall down on us I just try to not give in. Then she stop kissing me and start kissing my neck to my chest , stomach then she reach the spot I gave up. I started to moan so loud it was to good. She digs he  nails into my waist as she devour my pussy. I placed my hands on her shoulder and enjoy every bit of it.
"Oh fuck keep going Baby",I moaned as she eats me. She knew what she was doing having my back arch. I look down at her and she was moaning acting as if it was so good. She looks up at me which turned me on. I felt myself getting wetter and wetter. Especially when she stuck to fingers in me and start eating me and fingering me. I couldn't stop moaning. I was no longer mad anymore. I don't care how much drama she put me through she well worth the drama.

"Uhh baby I'm about to cum..." I said as my body jerk about to cum. She start gripping me harder. And her tongue got deeper and start licking me faster. I couldn't take it, It felt like I was having a seizure when I was cumming. It was too good. When I cum she still was eating me out. My mind was spinning, she knew she was driving me crazy. I leaned down and start moving her head in circles controlling every bit of her tongue.