Twenty - Three :No secrets

CHARR POV

Aj wanted to take us to the park. I was down with that, especially being stuck in the house with "ReRe the LeeLee". As we were walking in the park Raven was holding my hand pointing at the ducks in the pond.

"Look at that Charr!",She scream with excitement. I looked at the ducks and saw how they were following the mother Goose. As I saw them follow her it made me think of how my mother was never there. But I shook the thought off and we continue to walk. Aj grabs my hand .

"We make a cute family don't you think?", I said to Aj as we all had held hands as we're walking.

He nodded his head"of course, do you think so?". I smiled and we continue to walk. I decided this would be a great time to tell him I'm pregnant.

"Umm baby I have a present for you",I said as stopped us from walking. Raven decided to run off to the swings.

He looks at me"wassup Boo". I sigh then looked into his eyes.

"You know I love you right?".

He nodded his head"mhmm, and you know I don't like surprises right?", He mocked back.

I smack my teeth"no forreal listen".

He giggles"alright tell me". I sigh then kissed him really good. He just chuckles and kiss me back.

"What are you up to baby?",He says being impatient.

"Okay close your eyes", I told him.

"No", he said.

I laugh"stop playing". He closes his eyes still peaking a little. I smacked my teeth , he closes his eyes.

While his eyes are close, I pulled out a sandwich bag with the pregnancy test in it and placed it in his hand.

He opens his eyes and open the sandwich bag.

"Your pregnant......",He said not looking pleased. I got nervous .

"What's wrong baby, your not happy?", I said. He sighs hard and stares at the test. I rolled my eyes and start walking away. I couldn't take it every time I want a baby it either dies or nobody wants it. Maybe I'm not suppose to have a baby or something.

"Aye where you going", he said as he walks towards me. I just stopped and start crying. He comes up to me and pulled me close.

"Why you crying", he asked.

"You don't want a baby by me", I said as I cry. He sigh looking up at the Sky.

"It's not that baby, I all ready have a Raven I'm just not ready for another one but... I don't believe in abortions so.. I'm want the baby", he said.

"I don't want it now, I know in your heart you don't want this baby", I said as I push away from him.

"I do Charlotte, it's just I told you I don't like to be  surprised",he said. I just shook my head because I know he lying but I rather keep the baby to rub it in LeeLee face that she aint the only one popping one.

I sigh"okay". He came up to me and gave me a hug.

"I'm sorry baby if I made you feel any type of way. I know you been wanting to have a baby, I should of thought about your feelings", he said.

We kissed so passionately. I can feel that he is serious.

I just hope he don't have second thoughts. So I'll say an hour later we were done at the park. We start walking up the hill to the parking lot. A black tented car pulled up in front of AJ, Raven and I.