Chapter Eighteen :SHOCK

LUKE POV

I'm in my Mercedes driving down the street to find Alex. He told me to meet him at this secret location. I can't seem to find it. I called his cellphone but he didn't answer finally I see the location. It was really far away from town. It was near the Bayous but In the woods. I step out my car and called him again but he didn't answer.

I walk into the building it was very dark and dirty. I thought to myself I don't know about this. I instantly got scared when I start seeing leaking poles and wet floors remind me of Freddy vs. Jason movie or something. Finally I get to the back, all I see is Alex tied up in a chair with Duct tape over his mouth.

Soon as I was about to walk up to him.

"Don't touch him!", I heard. When I turned around, it was Charity, her sister Honey and three other guys.

I couldn't believe it I thought Charity died. I thought my plan work I guess not. I don't know what to do.

Charity was looking good wearing a tight Red dress that show off her curves. She walks up to me. I knew she was gonna give me a kiss because she haven't seen me in a while. When we lean in for a kiss. She grabbed my neck with a knife lightly digging In my balls.

"Awwwww!", I screamed this shit was torture. I felt weak as fuck.

As I scream she says in a whisper"you thought I wouldn't know about your little plan, or the fact that you had a secret family huh?, or the fact that you got Bre pregnant".

I couldn't even speak I was in so much pain. I felt my right leg get numb.

"Imma tell you like this, you gonna tell your publicist to hire a paparazzi to tell all your business about you being an undercover Gay", she said.

She continue",And you better make sure that you say that I was in a coma at your hospital and that I'm back alive, you hear me bitch!"., Charity yelled at me.

I nodded my head.

She continues"everybody thinks I'm dead so get to work. I got shit to do". She lets go of me and I fell to the floor.

Then I watched her walked to Alex.

"So Mr. Alex you thought it was cool to cheat on my bestfriend. You know the boss was her father right. Guess what bitch, Sharen got fired and guess who's gonna run it..", She said.

Alex didn't say nothing, he had a angry expression.

"Nigga I know you hear me ask a question?", Charity said as she walk closer to him.

Alex said "Fuck you bitch". I put my head down, why Alex would say that, he must not wanna survive dumb ass nigga.

She chuckles low and step back from Alex with her hands up like she getting arrested.

"Okay cool, I won't handle you,Aj this the nigga who did your bitch wrong, how you feel about that", she said to him with a smile. Aj was standing next to Honey with a smile looking at Charity.

"I don't know what to do boss, should I shoot his ass, or beat his ass, which one you prefer?", Aj said trying to be funny.

"Hmm I think you should end this fuck nigga cop", Charity said as she stood next to him.

"Fuck you and charr, yall both can kiss my ass you bitch",Alex yelled.

They all start laughing.

"Oh someone gotta potty mouth", Honey said as she lit her cigar. They continue to laugh.

Aj walks up to him and shoves the gun in his mouth.