Chapter Four :Secrets I can't tell

DONAVON POV

The music is playing Drake as I slouch in the couch. I've been drinking  Hennessey straight out the bottle. I'm no good man and I know I'm not. In my head I'm thinking why?, why me. How am I suppose to tell Charity about me. How would she take my pass. It was just suppose to be a one night stand but now I'm starting to catch feelings. Usually I just fuckem and dump them. But Charity is different, she's smart,sexy,and the way she wear them fitted pencil skirt just drive me Crazy. But I know she got a man, and she will never leave that money for me. So that's why I slept with her unprotected. Her dumb ass didn't even try to bring up a condom all through that night. She was just so fucking horny nymph ass. That's why she don't know that she's messing with a AIDS carrying nigga like me. Looks can be deceiving huh. Haha!. She doesn't know that I moved out of New york to new Orleans . Because my parents thought I was psycho. Well I shut them up I made sure they never see me again. Haha! And I made sure people never see them again. I killed that bitch ass family and dumped them at a place that people won't find them. Oh I'm crazy how about her little boyfriend "Lukey Luke" huh?, when he came home yesterday from work around three. I snuck behind him and twist his neck. Lukey Luke didn't make it back home. I bet her Ho ass  might be blowing up his phone. You know how, because I have his phone.
Yeaah I found out about his lying ass he better off dead. He was cheating on Charity, with a white bitch name Abigail. What kind of bitch name is that. And the nigga have the nerve to have a secret family behind Charity's back. I'm telling you I am a good man, I promise I am but I only kill off the bad guys I feel that's not right. I have HIV soo what. What a big fucking deal. You know what's a big deal? The little boss Charity better choose to be with me because when we had sex in the copy room, I had a hidden camera in the room recording everything. HAHAHA! Call me Crazy now bitch!. If I can't have Charity no body can. And I will do whatever it takes , I mean whatever to keep her with me and nobody else.

KNOCK! KNOCK!
Must be Charity. I got up feeling dizzy from drinking. I turned off the music and try to keep myself from falling. I walked to the door and open.

(BACK TO ORIGINAL CHARACTER CHARITY)

Donavon opens the door. His eyes were blood shot red. He looked like he had too much to drink. I looked down at his hand he had a bottle of Hennessey in his hand half empty.
"Wassup baby", he said drowsy as he lean on the door for support. I can smell it strong as he talk, woo it was strong. I pulled the book from my purse. He instantly grabbed it out of my hand and threw it on the floor. I looked at him. I was confused. He grabs me close. And start sucking my neck. I was trying to pull away but it just feel so good. I just wrapped my arms around his waist. As he nibble and suck on my neck. I feel him placing his hand on my ass and squeezing it which turned me on. He back up from me grabbing my hand, he led me to the bedroom. As we were walking to the bedroom.
I said"You just think you got it all figured out huh?" He chuckles low"Baby you knew we was gonna end up in bed, don't front".

He laid me down on the bed. He stood in front of me taking off his shirt. His muscles was just so ripped. I lean up to kiss his abs. He put his hands through my hair as I kiss his abs all the way down to his dick. He let out a slight moan. I started off low teasing him, he grabs my head tighter as I deep throated his penis.  I looked up at him while I was giving him head. He start moving my head up and down. He was just moaning and enjoying every bit of it. All of a sudden his cellphone rings. I stopped, he grabbed my head back to his dick.
"Don't worry baby keep going", he said as he closes his eyes. So I continue to suck his dick. The phone rings against and as I was doing that I glanced at his phone. I couldn't believe my eyes. All I see is Charr name buzzing. I instantly pushed him away from me. He was caught off guard almost fail backwards. When he got balanced he came to me"Girl what's your problem!" I got off my knees and grabbed his phone.
"Really my bestfriend Donavon?!", I said as I threw the phone at him. He don't have nothing to say. I went to grab my purse he stopped me" it's not what you think". I pushed him back and start heading towards the door. He rushed in front of me and stand in front of the door.
"Hear me out, look I just have her under a friend on my phone as a co-worker that's all, I promise  all I want is you baby".
"Go to hell Donavon!" I yelled as I tried to push pass him. He didn't even fight he just moved out of my way.
"I know you ain't all that hurt, remember you do have a boyfriend so don't act like we're super together. You just wanted to fuck anyway." I turned around and looked at him. I walked up to him.
And said wicked"I can end your career quicker then you can even say quick, remember that, I'm your boss, I rule you. I can fire you in any moment". I thought I said something good until he said"Well, since you wanna black mail people, remember when we were having sex in the copy room i had a little secret camera that filmed the whole thing"
I glared at him"You wouldn't". He start laughing wicked as he got close to my face.
"You Bastard", I said as he got close to me.
" Listen here, I really like you a lot don't make this harder then what it's seems,just do what I tell you to do and your life will be easy okay?" He tries to kiss me but I turned from him.

"Hey, don't act like that you too pretty to be upset, just do your man a favor that interview that we suppose to do together, make that just for me only. I don't need your help, you gave me a bunch of Ideas for the show the other day", he says as he steps back. I just shook my head as tears came down my face. He just had this crooked smile that just make me wanna kill him. I walked away to my car. He yells out"Oh yeah you letter your purse". I turned to him as tears flow down my face " keep it you ruined everything else." He walks down his porch to me and shoves the purse towards my chest lightly "Huh I don't like keeping whores stuff in my house." I just grabbed it and got in the car.
As I was driving I was just thinking about my life. And how I let Lust come between my relationships, friends , and career. I haven't talk to Luke in three days, he hasn't return any of my calls it feels like my life is falling apart. Maybe it wasn't good for me to be promoted to boss. Between this mess I needed to see one person who I know who wouldn't let me down.

BRE POV

I'm in my room on my Galaxy ordering shoes online. I'm still thinking about Charity. I know I did my wrong. But she had a man I was just there to comfort until her man came home I have no problem doing that I love beautiful women and men. I'm Bi-sexual so what. Moral of they story is that I left her and went back to my ex girlfriend and now engage but in my mind I'm still madly in love with Charity.

KNOCK KNOCK
I wondered who was at my door. I got up from my bed with my phone. When I open the door it was my ex boyfriend Donavon.......
(SHOCK YOU HUH? LOL YOU READ RIGHT DONAVON IS ACTUALLY BRE' S EX BOYFRIEND NOW REMEMBER NOBODY KNOWS THAT CHARITY AND DONAVON ARE SLEEPING AROUND.LMAO !!)

(NEXT CHAPTER GET MORE INTENSE) P.S - PLEASE FOLLOW ME IF YOUR READING PLEASE I RIGHT FOR YOU GUYS SO DON'T BE AFRAID TO FOLLOW TRUST ME ILL FOLLOW BACK, NO LIE. HOPE YOU ENJOY. LOVE YA TEAM NUNZ!!!