Chapter 25 "Big Bang " PART II

LEELEE POV

I'm sitting in the parking lot waiting on Aj ass. He taking so Damn long. He took so long that I went to seven eleven . Finally I see a Ferrari pull up knowing it's his ass. I got out my car and walked up to him. Cartier had to leave and handle something. But I'm concerned about telling him news that the doctor told me.

He walks up to me, I can tell that he's has been crying. I see that Charr wasn't by his side. But I am of course. But he can be stupid all he want to but he's knows I'm the one. He just don't want to say I'm right.

"Hey", he said as he hugged me. I sigh"not really good I gotta tell you something."

He sigh"what wassup ma". I sigh then said"they did an autopsy and they found  bruises on her neck. They said it looks like she has been strangled, but how if I was at home".

AJ looked  at me with a glare. "You was by yourself in the house?". I looks at him like he was crazy.

"So you blaming me for killing my daughter, stop it. Now I know your mad and sad, so am I but you don't see me blaming you?, "

He yells looking very angry"so if you didn't do it who did!, if you was at home. You sure you didn't have nobody at the crib with you.?"

"Umm... Well I did had a visitor but he was with me the whole time."

He went off" what the fuck, how do you know the nigga didn't kill her "

I rubbed my head"because, he was with me baby D, I'm serious"

"So you saying that when he went to the bathroom, which is UP FUCKING STAIRS!,That you was there. You was there when he took a shit", he said with anger.

Tears filled my eyes"no...". He goes in a circle.

"That's why I said no fucking  visitors. But you go behind my back and invite q nigga to my house. After I told you that people is looking for me. But no, you too fucking horny to think about your daughter. Because you a stupid bitch.", He yells.

Now I know he is mad and all but I doubt that Cartier had anything to do with my daughter's death we just start talking for about a month.

"Okay I understand that your mad, but slow it down seriously. I didn't do none of this when you did all kinds of shit.", I said as I stepped back.

He looked at me as if I was a nigga on the street tryna take over his hood or something.

"This is our daughter we talking about. The only reason why I kept selling drugs because of my daughter. I will die for her, and soon as I let you move in all drama break loose. I trust you with my daughter and look what happen", he said.

"So your blaming me for my daughter's death", I asked with tears in my eyes. He sigh not looking at me.

"I didn't say that so no, and if I did believe you did trust and believe your ass be dead for real", he said as he leaned on my car.

I sigh and rubbed my head, I'm just in shock I would never EXSPECT my daughter to be murder, how?, She was upstairs watching tv, and.... Cartier ain't no harm somebody had to sneak in.

"Naw fuck this who is this nigga because imma kill his ass, I don't care who did it. Imma shoot everybody until I find out who strangled my daughter. Saying you don't know. I'm so confused", he said as he rubbed his head.

"Wanna get some coffee?", I said as I try to lighten the mood, but it didn't work.

"Coffee?, man fuck coffee. It can't be bruises around her neck, somebody had to come in if they really wanted to kill one of my people's to get to me. Somebody had to let the person in because in our house we have electric iron bars on the Windows for burgulary. Unless somebody let them in...", He said staring at me.

"I didn't let nobody in it was just my nigga Cartier and Raven and I ", I said as I cut on my car to warm it up.

He looks at me with this look I would never exspect.

"What's wrong?", I asked.

He swallowed the lump in his throat"that's the nigga that wanted to kill me..... instead he killed Raven".

My heart shattered into many pieces. Now it's making sense on how he didn't wanna meet my family or the fact he lefted the hospital soon as I said I'm calling Aj.

Tears swell my eyes"I didn't know, I didn't know", I said as I cried. Aj didn't even looked at me. He took a long sigh and said.

"He killed my daughter to make me frightened. Instead it made me madder", he said as he walks away to his car to leave.

To me I feel I'm the worst mommy in the world. I didn't have nothing to say. So all of a sudden I felt dizzy. I open my car door for air

Aj just kept staring forward, I guess he couldn't believe it either...

He turns to me"I'm not even mad at you, I should've known better. But let your nigga know I'm coming for him. And you... you better leave before I kill you because I don't believe nobody, in my mind I truly believe you had something to do with this".

Those words stung me to the world for real. How could he ever think of something like that I missed over 3 years in prison for him, and he think imma kill my child.

"I'm not gonna sit here , look blame somebody else. I'm not for your shit, I didn't cause my child to die. You did you should of never owe him money. You the one who cause this!". He came at me with a anger in his eyes.

SLAP!

I fell to the floor holding my face. He stood over me grabbing my hair. I closed my eyes because I knew he was gonna slap me, but he didn't. He lets go of me and I sat up.

He pulls out his gun and aimed it at me. My heart start racing, I'm so confused why he want to kill me, what he can't handle the truth.

Gun still aimed towards me he said"WHEN I GET HOME, YOU BETTER NOT BE THERE BECAUSE THE REAL AN IS BACK."

I was scared for my life, when AJ say that , that means he's gonna go back to the days when he was killing everybody who he didn't like, he don't care if your kids are there, he don't have one.

"Look AJ I know we said somethings that regret, I will never trade on you, I love you.". He laughs"bitch you must think I'm a fool."

He continues"you was sleeping with the enemy, I should kill you right now, but I'm not. I want you do date the nigga act like you don't know that he killed Lil baby. See what his operation is. Let me know, we get this nigga boom!, no more drama ".

I shook my head yes but in my mind no