18

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" I ask.

"Yep! 100% safe! I even asked Aizawa!" Kaminoko exclaims.

I don't trust her one bit on this one. Kaminoko is taking us to the Underworld as a class field trip.

"How did you even convince Aizawa to agree with this?" I say.

"I have some tricks up my sleeve... and they're called sleeping meds..." She grins.

I gave her a look.

"Anyways, don't worry! This will be fun!" She says, a huge smile on her face.

"I hope that's true." I sigh.

Aizawa walks into the classroom.

"Okay everyone, stand in a line so we can get this over with." He sighs.

We all get into a single file line, Kaminoko in the front.

"Alright follow me." He says.

We walk out of the classroom and go outside in the open field.

"So...How exactly are we going to get to the Underworld?" Kaminari asks.

"I'll show you." Kaminoko replies.

We stand there for a moment before the ground starts to rumble.

"Earthquake!" I hear Ashido scream.

"Calm down! It's not an earthquake!" Kaminoko shouts.

The ground shakes even more mercilessly than before, making everyone fall to their knees and in the blink of an eye, a hole swallows the entirety of our class, sending us falling into a seemingly endless abyss.

"ISN'T THIS FUN!!!???" Kaminoko shouts, interrupting the screams of our classmates.

"NOT EVEN CLOSE!" The girl next to me screams.

The shrieks of my classmates subside and we fall in silence for a good minute or two before someone decides to start a conversation.

"So is Satan taking us to hell with her?" Bakugou says, his voice overpowering the howling of the wind rushing past us.

"Seems like it." Hatsuko mutters.

"Uh... GUYS!?" Tsubuki exclaims. "LOOK!"

Everyone looks below them to see a bright light barreling towards us. We all start screaming again before...

BAM!

I fall face first onto the ground, followed by bodies falling all around me.

"Is everyone okay?" Kumunui asks.

"Other than falling face first onto the ground? Yeah I'm fine." Someone replies.

Kaminoko was the only one who landed on her feet.

"Alrighty everyone! Up and on their feet lets go!." Kaminoko says, skipping away.

We all look at each other in bewilderment before getting up and following her. Kaminoko starts to show us the underworld like a tour guide.

"Over here you will see the souls of the dead crossing through the bridge before officially arriving in the underworld!" She grins.

We turn to see ghost-like figures at a gate trying to cross a bridge, it looks...Depressing.

BARK BARK BARK

We turn to see a Rottweiler with three heads barking at us, and start screaming.

"Don't worry! Cerberus won't hurt you!" Kaminoko says.

"What the hell is next satan? Floating heads?" Bakugou shouts.