24

A note slips under my dorm bedroom. I walk over and read it.

"Meet me downstairs in ten minutes!" - Kirishima.

Tonight we are going to rescue Shizaki and Shitsumon, even though our teachers forbid us from doing so. I wait ten minutes before going downstairs to the lobby. I find Kumunui, Iida, Kirishima, Kaminoko, and Hatsuko there. I look over at Kirishima, his eyes read and puffy from crying.

"I'm going to go over the plan one more time okay?" Kirishima says.

We all nod in agreement.

"Basically, we find Sakura and then get out, got it?" Kirishima explains.

"Shouldn't we go through this step by step?" Kumunui asks.

"We don't have time! Sakura could be injured this very minute!" Kirishima exclaims.

"But we are putting ourselves in danger. we need to come up with a foolproof plan." Hatsuko adds.

"Also, what happens if the teachers catch us? What happens next?" I ask.

"But...Sakura needs us!" Kirishima pleads.

"AND Shitsumon!' Hatsuko chimes in.

"For the sake of safety for our fellow students, we need to come up with a plan that is thorough and well planned!' Iida says.

Kirishima's face saddens before looking down.

"You're right, we need to come up with a plan." He sighs.

"We first need to come up with a way to sneak out of the school." Kaminoko's expression is serious.

"Aren't you forgetting the obvious solution?" Hatsuko asks.

"Oh! Right." Kaminoko replies.

"I'll just fly over the school." Hatsuko says.

"That should work, from there we can figure out what happens next." Kirishima gives us a thumbs up.

We all walk outside to the front of the dorm buildings.

"See ya later." Hatsuko turns into her dragon form and flies away.

"Everyone ready?" Kaminoko asks.

We all nod in agreement. Ghosts then phase out of the ground and grabs on to us and lifts us into the air. About 2 seconds later the ghosts land outside of the school.

"Thanks guys!" Kaminoko waves at the ghosts as they phase back to the ground.

"That was... interesting..." Kumunui says.

Hatsuko lands on the ground and turns back into her human form.

"So, what's next?" She asks.

"Well, where would they go?" Kaminoko replies.

We all think for a moment.

"I know where their base is, maybe they are there?" I say.

"If you know where their base is, they probably moved. So they may have moved somewhere available that a member knows about." Iida's expression is stern.

"Wait! My brother's lab! Follow me!" Hatsuko runs off.

We all follow her. Around ten minutes later we find an abandoned building with a sign saying Kagaku labs. The building looks pretty sturdy, but you can see bits of the building coming off. A couple of windows are broken and the door is boarded up.

"This is it." Hatsuko says.

We walk up to the door. Kirishima hardens and punches the door open. I take a deep breath before walking inside the building. The inside looks like a run down science lab, but imagine more cracks and dirt everywhere.