20

It's been a couple of days since the underworld field trip. So far, nothing has really changed except for the fact that Kaminoko and I are not speaking to each other, but we don't talk about that. I have been hanging out with Shoto, Ururaka, Iida, Kumunui, Midoriya, and Asui mostly since the "Incident." Me and the rest of the group walked to class and sat down in our seats.

"Get into your training uniforms and meet me outside in the field." Aizawa says.

"Yes sir!" We all say.

After we all got changed we went into the field where Aizawa was waiting for us.

"Today, we will be working on your up close combat skills, so get into pairs and start practicing, I'll be in the classroom, sleeping. Don't bother me." He grunts.

As we go into pairs, I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn around to see Shoto.

"Hey, do you want to work together?" He asks.

"Sure!" I reply.

We get into position when an intense light blinds us all.

"What the?" I mumble.

My vision clears and I see a bunch of kids who look a little older than us standing there in what seems to be hero costumes.

"This just happened?" A girl with green and black hair asks.

We all stare at them in absolute bewilderment.

"Uh, that seems to be the least of our problems." A boy with lavender hair says, pointing at us.

"Who are you guys? Where did you come from?" I hear Ururaka say.

"Um, we are-" A girl with spiky maroon hair starts before squinting at Bakugou.

"Why the hell is she staring at me?!" Bakugou yells.

A moment of silence goes by.

"Wait a minute...Dad?" She says.

We all look at Bakugou in confusion.

"Bakugou what did you do this time!?" Kaminari asks.

"Nothing!" Bakugou shouts.

"Dad, it's me, your daughter Yohei." Yohei says.

"I don't know what the hell you are talking about! I don't have a daughter!" He says, clearly confused.

Before Yohei could speak, a girl with mauve hair points to me.

"Mom? Dad? Is that you?" She asks.

"Uh, what?" I say.

"Mom? Dad? I'm your daughter? Wait a minute..." she says before looking at me again.

"Why is your hair so long?" She asks.

"I think you're confusing me with someone else." I say.

"No you're Ikimono Todoroki correct?" She says.

I can feel everyone staring at me.

"Uh..." I mumble, scooting away from Shoto.

"Yeah dad, don't you remember mom? Hinaki?" Yohei asks.

We all look at Bakugou again as Mina squeals.

"When's the wedding?!" Mina says.

"Uhhhh..." Yohei says.

"Wait! I think I know what's going on!" A girl with cerulean hair shouts.

"And what exactly is it?" A tall boy with grayish blue hair asks.