22

(Flashback)

I was with my classmates out in the field doing sparring matches when the alarm went on. Mr Aizawa curses under his breath before running to the building. Tugging on the doors.

"WHAT IS GOING ON!?" Ashido screamed.

Aizawa doesn't answer her and keeps trying to bust the door open.

"WHAT'S HAPPENING!?" Hatsuko yelled.

Aizawa turns around and sighs.

"First, of all, you don't need to yell, second of all, the school is under lockdown." He said.

"What!?" We all said.

"The school is on lockdown, and we can't get back in for the time being." He repeated.

"Can't you just text one of the teachers?" Kaminari asked.

Aizawa sighed.

"No, I can't. The entire school goes offline during lockdowns to prevent device tracking." Aizawa said, in a annoyed tone.

"So we're stuck here?" Midoriya nervously fumbled his hands.

"Only until a faculty member realizes were gone and-"
Before Aizawa could finish his sentence. The entire class noticed a shadow round the corner. He wore a white lab coat with a dark purple hoodie covering his face. Before we could say anything Hatsuko walked in front of us.

"Shitsumon?" She said,

We all looked at her in confusion.

The figure turned his head

"Hinaki?" It said, taking off his hood.

It was a man he seemed to be in his late 20's with burgundy red hair and dark teal eyes.

"What the hell Shitsumon?!" Hatsuko yelled, walking towards him.

"Look, I can explain." He started to back up a little bit.

What is going on here?

"Explain what? How are you alive? Why did you break into our school? I'd like to know!" Hatsuko asked, sarcasm and anger in her tone.

"Look, I didn't die..." He replied.

"Yeah, no kidding." Hatsuko formed a scowl on her face.

"I had to fake my death, okay? I didn't have a choice!" He

I look around and see everyone with a confused expression on their faces. I can't blame them.

"You did have a choice. And guess what? You left me to rot!" Hatsuko screamed.

"No, I didn't. Not to mention, you're lucky I got here when I did because you might not have had a choice if I waited any longer." His expression was stern.

A cloud of smoke comes out of Hatsuko's nostrils.

Shitsumon sighs before speaking.

"Look, This is going to sound like some kind of movie thing, but the government is literally after you. Well, now they are, since I'm legally dead." He shrugs, as if it's not that big of a deal.

"I'm sorry...WHAT?!" Hatsuko said in shock.

Meanwhile, me and my other classmates are trying to figure out what is going on right now.

"Well, the Japanese government was after me, then I faked my death, so they were after Yurushi for a while, but then she faked her death, and mom and dad moved with Tonika to Germany, so now they're after you I guess." He explained.

"Hold up, Yurushi's legally dead too?" Hatusko asked.

"Yeah." He replied.

"So...Mom and Dad are in Germany?" Her head cocked to her side.

"I...I thought you knew that?" He said.

"Not exactly... It's complicated. But why are they after me when I did nothing wrong?" Hatsuko asked, trying to change the subject

Shitsumon points to a necklace Hatsuko is wearing. This whole thing seems like something you would see in an action movie.

"That's why they are after you." He said.

"Basically, a goddamn mirror has the government after me?" She sighed.

"Yeah, that is correct..." He replied.

"Why?" Hatsuko steps towards him.

"Well... It's not exactly a mirror..." He looks away at her.

"What that's supposed to-"

Before Hatsuko could say another word, someone rounds the corner in which Hatsuko throws a shiv at him. Side note, do not make Hatsuko angry at you.

"OW!" The figure screamed.

"Navy!" Shitsumon sprinted towards the figure.

"Mcfriggen- LORD that hurt!" The figure raised his head, revealing a man the same age as Shitsumon, with dark navy blue hair and light cyan eyes with black rimmed glasses in a formal suit. Shitsumon helped him to his feet.

"Who is that?" Navy asked.

Shitsumon sighs.

"That's Hinaki, my little sister." Shitsumon replied, hanging his head.

Before anyone else could speak, Aizawa steps in front of Hatsuko.

"Excuse me, but are you two the reason for the school lockdown?" Aizawa stood there, a stern look on his face.

"No, we aren't. It's the cow guy in front of the school with a gun pointed at the third floor window." Navy said sarcastically.

"Navy..." Shitsumon sighed.

"Of course it was us. But it was an accident." Navy said.

"We are not here to hurt anyone we just want to-" Shitsumon is interrupted by Aizawa wrapping him in his scarf.

"What your intentions are isn't my problem." Aizawa said, his face cold.

Ashido walks up to Hatsuko and whispers something in her ear, they chat back and forth before Ashido walks towards our classmates disappointed.

"Hatsuko." Aizawa said.

Hatsuko turns towards him.

"When was you last name Hatsuko?" Shitsumon asked.

"It's compli-"

The doors push open and Principal Nezu and Ms Midnight walk out.

"Let's discuss this inside, shall we?" Nezu said.

"Yes, let's." Aizawa said, ushering Hatsuko and her brother inside, along with Navy.

The door's closed and we stood there in total shock.

~~~

"That was one wild ride wasn't it?" Kaminoko asked.

"Yeah, I'm still trying to wrap my head around what just happened." I replied.

"Yep, Hinaki is an interesting one, that's for sure." Kaminoko slurped on her noodles.

"I just hope she's alright..." I sighed

939 words