chapter 37

~~Alex's pov~~~

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday Alex, happy birthday to you" I woke up to the guys singing. I groaned and roles over onto my stomach and blocked my face. They said to many happy birthdays.. Wait, how long was I sleeping? I had no idea it was March already. Holy shit, time goes by fast..

"Shut the fuck up. It's to early. Tryin' to sleep" I mumbled into my comfy pillow. They laughed, "Alex, I'm vlogging this." Ricky said, totally haven't talked to him in awhile.

"Then you should turn off the camera, my face is pretty ugly as hell right now." I said then got out of bed with my blanket over my head. I went into the washroom, I could hear them whispering things, then they soon left.

I looked out the door and didn't see them. I put my blanket back on my bed so I walked over to my dresser grabbing a pair of tights. I wakes to my closet and got my blue croptop. I waled back into the washroom not knowing if they would come back In. While I was in there I got changed, brushed my hair and teeth, and did my makeup.

There was a knock on my my bedroom door, I walked out of my bathroom and went to my bedroom door. When I opened it I was covered in confetti. "Happy birthday bitch!" Jenn Andrea and Rebecca yelled, I then got into a big bear hug with them. "Thanks mother fuckers!" I yelled back they laughed.

"We all got you presents, there's a pretty big plie down there, just from the freaks you live with, me jenn Rebecca, some chick who's Sam's girlfriend, Sam, AND TREVOR! You guys need to get back together.." Andrea went on.

"Andrea, they've been together for awhile now.." Jenn said awkwardly and with sass. "I'm sorry I didn't hear the news" Andrea out her hands up and walked into my room. Jenn rolled her eyes, then her and Rebecca walked in. I closed the door then walked into my washroom.

"Oh honey, it's you're birthday, you ain't wearing that." Rebecca said while walking to my closet along with Jenn.

"You're hair. No. I'm straightening you're hair, and curling the ends.. you don't know how much cameras are going to be around you.." Andrea exclaimed.

Rebecca and Jenn walked back in with white high waisted shorts and a black Trevor Moran is my boyfriend shirt with a picutre or me and trevor kissing, since when did I have that? "She doesn't wear shorts. Remember?" Andrea mumbled. She looked at me threw the mirror and gave me a small smile, witch I didn't return, who told her?

When Andrea was done with my hair, it looked pretty, I can't even do this. "Thanks Andrea" I gave her a fake smile.

"No problem, you need to look you're best upfront of all of us." She smiled.

We walked into my room, Rebecca was laying on my carpet and Jenn was spinning in my chair. Andrea walked up to my bed and held up white high waisted jeans then a plain black V-neck. "Yas girls! Beautiful!" Andrea shouted. "Now get changed."

I walked Into my washroom and changed, I made sure my bracelets were covering my wrists good enough. I walked back out and the girls cheered.

Andrea and Rebecca left to go look at things or something, so It was just me and Jenn . I went on my phone and went on Twitter, got lots of happy birthday tweets. Got told to die. Main stuff.

I went threw my pictures and found a selfie that I liked so I added it with the caption: merry fucking birthday to me♥

I went on Facebook and instagram to do the same thing. I then went on snapchat and took a picture, who the same caption.

"Just wanted to drop by and say, HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALEX!" Jenn said while recording on snapchat, I held out my middle finger so Jenn laughed.

The door opened so I glanced up and saw Trevor walking over to me, before I could say anything, he kissed me. I kissed back, the same old sparks came back.  I herd a gag, "woah, I'm still here guys, no need for French kissing.." Jenn said awkwardly.