chapter 38

~~~Alex's pov~~~

I woke up in Ricky's closet, what? Oh yeah, hide and seek. I slowly got out to see Rebecca walking out she turned around then saw me, "OMG GUYS! I FOUND ALEX!" she jumps around then runs out of the room.

Was I not found or something? Trevor walked past Ricky's room, "Trevvvorrr" I tried to run to him but badly failed by running into the wall.

"Alex are you okay?" Trevor asked, his face, woah. Why is it going everywhere?

I laughed, "you're hot" I grabbed to back of his head making him come down and kiss me , "Oops, don't tell your girlfriend that" I got up and couldn't keep my balance.

Next thing I knew I was hugging Trevor, "I-if I kisssss you againn, you won't tell your girlfriend, right?"

"Alex, your my girlfriend." Trevor said while hugging me back. Hugs are amazing.

I gasped and let go of the hug and walked back a bit, "I'm dating you? Your so hot, and I'm so not"

Trevor pushed me Against the wall then kissed me our lips moved in sync Moran, I remember him now, he is dating me, this ugly thing is dating Trevor Moran. Next thing I knew, water got dumped on us.

"No kissing!!" Dad whined while stommping his foot onto the ground. Trevor slowly moved back while still looking at me. "Alex, your high, aren't you?"

"Phht, noo" I laughed. I looked at Sam, he was passed out in the middle of the hallway.. I looked at Kian he was looking at me and winked, Damn. I'm not to sure where Ricky, Andrea, Jenn and Rebecca are *if they are still here*

"I can see the weed in your pocket. Sam told us too, before he passed out." Dad explained. I just noticed how lucky I am, Jc Caylen as my dad? Trevor Moran as my boyfriend? Ricky Dillon and Connor Franta as my best friends? Kian Lawley and Sam Pottorff liking me? Living with O2l?

I walked to my room, nearly tripping over Sam.. once I got to my room, I laid on my bed. Once I looked away from the wall, dad and Kian was there, "I'm trying to sleep?" I said that sounded more like a question. I then noticed Trevor wasn't with them, where he at?

"Alex, I know you and Sam, you guys don't get high, at least upfront of us? What's up?" Dad asked while sitting next to me, then kian sat by my feet.

"I just felt depressed and wanted to die, so I asked Sam if he wanted to smoke weed because I didn't want to have no worries at my party." I explained while playing with my hair

"Just go to sleep, it'll be gone by the morning" Kian smiled at me, I smiled back and closed my eyes

~~~~

I woke up the next morning, the thoughts coming back. I am going to do it, I just know I will. Dad was laying beside me and Kian was laying on me, hey, didn't know he was there, he's hugging stomach and is in a ball.

Ugh, I can't even get up, Sam walked into my room, eyes closed, once he got to my bed, he just laid down, his head right beside my stomach, and he's laying on dad. Ricky walked in I closed my eyes as I herd a camera go off, "I feel loved" Ricky mumbled

"Then lay down" I said Ricky ran over and plopped down on the other side of me. He pulled out his phone and took a picture of all of us, I closed my eyes and turned away, seconds later all of our phones went off multiple times, making them all wake up

I closed my eyes then nearly got turned into a pancake from dad rolling over, Sam rolled on to Kian from dad moving, making me get sqwashed. Ricky started to laugh

"Guys! Your killing Alex!" Dad yelled while pushing Sam off of me and Kian, he then fell onto the ground Kian got off befordad could push him too, "Ohh Kian, I almost pushed you!" Dad started to laugh

"Poor Alex, we were all like cuddling with her, but also sqwashing her" Kian said

"Jc! Lia is here!" Andrea yelled from downstairs, I glanced at Kian and he was looking at the ground, "Lucy and Tyler are here too! Say they are Alex's friends" they are here?

I glanced at dad he was smiling, he probably hasn't saw, Lia, in awhile. He ran downstairs. I rolled over and laid where dad was laying I sighed into the pillow.

I rolled over again thinking I had more bed there, by I didn't. I fell onto the ground, on top of Sam, I was actually to lazy to move, "wow, I'll just leave, Kian," Ricky said kians name in a sad way, "come on"

I sat up Sam was blushing like crazy I looked at Kian, he was walking out with his head down. "If your friends weren't here, I'd say we should go fir a walk." Sam said while blocking his face

I looked at Sam and slightly smiled, "are you okay?" Sam asked me

I shook my head, "it doesn't mater." I sighed then got off of the ground . I walked out of my room to see Lucy and Tyler, "happy birthday Alex!" Lucy said while hugging me she then handed me a small box I opened it to see a necklace, inside was a picture of Lucy Tyler and I. I smiled at Lucy, "thanks"

Tyler then hugged me, "I've got you something waay better for you" he laughed, me and him may have smoked some joints together, if that's what he's talking about. He hangmded me a small box as well. I slowly opened the box, bracelets I lifted the thing, whatever it'd called up, to reveal 5joints.

"Thanks" I laughed.

"What did he give you?" Lucy asked

"Just some bracelets" I answered, "thanks both of you" they glanced behind me so I did to, just to see Sam coming out of my bedroom looking wild

"Last night was pretty fun" he laughed. "Oh, not like that, you two, people I've never Seen before.."

~~

After awhile Tyler and Lucy left, Lia is still here, ugh. I'm sitting on the couch , dad is making me popcorn, getting me chips, candy, pop, Arizona's, and monsters. We are watching lots of movies until I finish all of this food. So we should be sitting on the couch for awhile. There's like 3 of everything.

"Your eating this. And drinking this. All." Jc said while walking in and holding Lia's hand. Lia giggled I hate giggles.

"Trevor is coming over." I said while putlling out my phone, he grabbed my phone from my hands.

"After last night? No." Dad said then out my phone in his back pocket

"It was just making out Jc, what's so bad about that?!" I yelled.

"You got high with Sam, and made out with Trevor, what else did you do?!" He raised his voice

"After I told you I wouldn't cut anymore, I did. You don't even know how much I want to die! I got high so I wouldn't be thinking about sad things. me and Trevor Always do that, were dating" I didn't mean for the cutting thing to slip out.

"Give me your wrists!" He yelled, "Alex now!" I shook my head, acting like a little child with some chocolate bar

"Alex, come on. Please let's just see your wrists" Lia said not shouting like Mr. Jc caylen here.

"I don't have to do what you say!" I shouted at Lia. I then got off the couch, making sure to grab the monsters then walking off up to my room then walking back in and grabbing a bag of chips, then finally walking to my ruin, slamming my door.

I'm so close to breaking.

Ayeeee readers. People of wattpad. Thanks for 42k readers!!

Sorry for the shitty chapter, kinda didn't know what to write, and this shit happened..

raeloeb so close to changing your name In here to Raelon..

Vote and comment for this shitty confusing chapter!!