chapter 7

Alex's Pov

"W-Wait, Your Real Daughter?" Lia says.

"Lia, no. Adopted daughter. I got her last week. She's pretty chill" Jc says putting his arm over my shoulder.

She fakes a smile, "Are you like a single dad? or is she mine too, if she is, why didn't you tell me?" Lia says. god this chick.

"I'm not single. And I hope not to be a single dad. I wanted to adopt a kid. She was perfect for me. Sorry if you don't like her." Jc snaps.

Then she smiles, "No Jc, I love her. Your not a single dad. I'm here to help you with her. Even if she's 17" Lia says. and I just laugh, she gives me a dirty look, Bitch?

"Thank youu Lia" Jc says laughing.

"Why are you guys laughing?" Lia asks glaring At me. Ok, I don't think I like her.

"Because you thought I was 17, and I'm 15" I say fake smiling. She glares at me.

"Ok bye dad and, Lia, see ya" I say pushing Jc out, then Lia fake smiles at me, then follows Jc.

I really don't like my new mom.

I put on some fuzzy pj pants on then take off my crop top, Remember. I have a under shirt on..

Few hours later I finished putting all my clothes away. school on Monday..

I walked down stairs and was attached By Kian.

"Bitch! you came into my room when I was recording! I knew you where in there! your like a ninja!" Kian laughs.

Kian got off of me and I was laughing. When we got down stairs everyone was looking at us. Lia was giving us a dirty look.

Trevor, He just kept looking at his phone. Mkayy.

"YOU DID DRINK K MY ARIZONA!" Kian yells from the kitchen.

"Ya, like last week" I say. Everyone starts to laugh, Except Lia and Trevor. What's her problem?

Since everyone was being jerks, I went up to my room. I'm really bored. Hey! I should make a YouTube Channel!

I went on Twitter.

@AlexHoward- I think I should make a YouTube Channel! ask me questions! #AskAlex

I shut my phone off then got up and went to my desk. I sat crisscross on my chair, I have no idea why, but I always sit crisscross.

I opened my computer then went on YouTube. I logged into my account, Hey, I made a account, but I never made videos. I moved my leg then the chair slipped. Witch made me fall to the ground. Witch made a big bang.

I lay there laughing. When ever I get hurt I always end up laughing about it.

I herd footsteps coming upstairs. Then Sam appeared at the door.

"Dam. You fell off your chair, what did you do?" Sam says laughing.

"I-I sat crisscross.. Th-Then I-I... Moved my leg.. a-and Then the chair..f-f-fell" I say between laughs.

Sam came in and picked up my chair and sat it in, then he went on my computer. Hell to the no.

"Oh hell no. Get off my computer" I say jumping up.

He didn't move so I sat on his knee, I shut off my computer and got up.

"Bitch, I hate you again" I said.

I got up and went behind him. I started to push him to the door, the door was open.

I pushed him out the door and lifted up the chair as much as I could. I pushed the chair, then he fell.