chapter 16

So I'm guessing nobody wants their name on my binder? okay. that's cool. feels like that was a.waist of a time to write that.

like gash guys, don't you ever respect the thumbs?

All most 500 reads:D thought I would get no where with this. Then I got told by @Emma_Felton7 That this is the best one. *Sorry Emma if I spelt that wrong* And that, That just makes me feel So so happy.

Alex's pov

"I gotta tell you something. Will. here it goes.." Lucy starts but ends there.

"Are you just gonna say that? orrrr finish?"

"okay. well. I'M JUST SO GLAD WE ARE FRIENDS!" is she serious? "Gash. okay, here's the real deal. My brother likes you!" She sequels.

I go wide eyed, "um um well I-" She cut me off.

"He's coming here with Trevor! you see, Trevor likes you too. but Matt doesn't know that. aren't you happy?" she says going onto her phone.

"Lucy I-" She cut me off.. again.

"They should walk threw the door anytime." She says

"Lucy I have-" ugh.

"MATT! TREVOR!" She yells.

Trevor see's me then sits next to me putting his arm over my shoulder.

"Okay Lucy like-" I'm going to punch someone or something the next time she cuts me off.

"Matt. Ask away" She squeals.

I look at Trevor who is looking st Matthew like no worries. I look over to Matthew who is looking at me.

"well you go out with me?" he blurts out. then Trevor moves closer to me. Like Trevor, we have only been dating for what? 10minutes ish.

"You see Matt. if you sister didn't keep cutting me off. then you would know I have a boyfriend" I say. Let me go home already!

"Trevor move Your arm! he might walk in" Matt says, so he's not hurt? was it like a dare? to ask me our? I hate it when people do that. like it's not cool..

"He's/She's my boyfriend/girlfriend" me and Trevor say at the same time.

Awee. we are talking at the same time!! how cute.

"Come on, lets go." Trevor says grabbing my hand, Then with my other hand I grabbed my board.

We walked outside. then I went on my penny while he walked beside me, holding my Hand. I seriously have no idea where we are going.

We walked to the beach. Now we are going back to my house.

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》

"THERE THE LOVE BIRDS!" Ricky yells when we walk in.

I see Lia, and it looks like she was laughing because she has a huge smile on her face.

"What?" Dad says.

"When did yay check your Twitter last?" Ricky says.

dad still looks confused.

"There holding hands" Ricky says, holding his own hand. Oh Ricky.

Connor threw dad his phone, then he had a huge smirk on his face. Oh great.

"When where you guys going to tell us?" Dad asked.

"Well, since we were only dating for, an hour. When we got home. And look, we are here, so no need to tell you" I say.