chapter 9

Alexs Pov

Things between me and Kian didn't change, I mean, you know. We kissed. But we practically never talked about it. Just that day we did. Probably for a day we didn't talk, then they started to notice so we went back to normal.

I think I like Trevor. I'm pretty sure he likes me. Wait. what?

"Did you post the video yet?" Kian asks plopping down next to me on my bed.

"Nope" I say popping the p out at the end.

"what are you doing now then?" Kian asks looking at my computer screen.

"on Twitter. no big deal" I shrug my shoulders.

he then takes my computer. Then post stuff.

I love @KianLawley he's my favorite

@KianLawley DATE MEH

guess who I love? I heart @KianLawley

help me get @KianLawley notice me!

"You ass" I say.

"Then post the video now" Kian says looking at me.

"Mkayy. let's see my laptop first. so I can post it" I say

he hand me my computer but watchs to make sure I go on YouTube.

-

"You better go to sleep! you got school in the morning!" Jc yells.

yep. not getting up. its already 3am.

I woke up to my alarm going off. Ugh. I thought I turned that off last night!

ugh. I have to get up, to turn it off.

I lazily got up and walked over to my dresser. Then turned off the alarm.

I looked at myself in the mirror. And I looked like shit.

I walked downstairs and went in the kitchen.

Connor was sitting there drinking coffee and also on his phone.

he had toast in the toaster so I took it out and put the toast on a paper towel then got peanut butter out, also a knife.

I started to put it on the bread. When I was done I put the peanut butter away and took a bit out of the toast.

I turned around and saw Connor there, With his mouth wide open.

"You ate my toast" he says dead serious.

"Yep" I say taking a bit.

He started to get up so I threw the toast at him and ran to my room. he probably has peanut butter all over him.

I got my tie die shirt out of my closet also my vans from the bottom.

I walked over to my dresser and got some jean shorts.

I looked at myself in the mirror one More time, My hair was all over the place. I had food coloring or something on my face?

I walked to my washroom then got changed. I brushed my hair out then put it in a messy bun. I washed my face, then my teeth.

I put on my cover up then my mascara.

I walked out of my room then looked in my mirror. Eh, I still look ugly, but Descent..

I Put on some bracelets that covered my wrist, so like 10 of them?

I took my phone off its charger and put bob in my pocket. Don't even, He's my only friend that I can tell the deep stuff to. Yes, I talk to my phone..