Chapter 4

Alex's P.O.V

When we got home I finished unpacking, I put my clothes in my drores, and my shirts in the closet, this closet is huge. At the bottom I put some shoes there.

By the time I was done it was 9, Wowie. I got some Monkey pj pants and a white tanktop, I found a door and opened it, Yay! own washroom!

I took my bag of things I would need for the washroom..

Then put my things on the counter. When I was done I got out of the washroom, put my bag under my new bed. Then I got my clothes.

I Turned on on the water. Put on my music, full blast. GoT undressed, and do what you do when your in the shower. Wash yourself.

When I was still in the orphanage I would always put my music up loud, Evelyn Would always get mad at me. I would always go in the shower late. like 10-11pm. {A/N.. Sometimes I do.. :D)me and my double chin.. I'm just felling, Awkward...}

We had to go to bed at 9. She let me go to bed when ever, But then soon regretted that, because I would go In the shower late and blast my music.

When I got out I wrapped a towel around my body, then got another one, then wrapped it around my hair.

I dried myself off, then got in my clothes.

I dried my hair then put my hair in a high ponytail.

I walked out of my washroom and put my dirty clothes in my hamper. I turned off my music and noticed it was 9:30

I walked out of my room and saway nobody. I went to the window and saw no cars, I walked to the kitchen and went in the fringe, My phone went off so I looked at it, at the same time I grabbed a Arizona.

From Unknown- Hey it's Trevor, Sam gave me your number. I'm not a creep..

sO I changed his mane.

To Trevor- Um. ok? hey. non creeperr;))

I opened my Arizona then noticed there was a note on it, 'have fun. sorry, we got hungry, you were I shower to long, guessed you would open this on Kian.. We went to get food. be back soon- Jc Ricky Connor KiaN

I laughed a bit and sat on the couch.

From Trevor- Your funny:3 and prerdy:3 I think I love you:3♡

Uh, ok? Is he like High or something?

To Trevor- Uh. okAy? are you fucking crazy?!

From Trevor- THAT WAS SAM!

To Trevor- Is he fucking crazy then?

from Trevor- yes. he is. Anyways, what you doin? I'm playing Wii with Sam... HE SUCKS

To Trevor- lol. I'm just sitting on the couch, drinking Arizona, that has a note written on it.

He didn't answer, I went in my room with wishbone.

Since my room is so bright and I want sleep, I get my purple snuggie and tack it on the window. Then I put this blanket over that, ah, darkness.

I take one last slip of my Arizona then put it on the nightstand. I plugged in my phone then wishbone came up on my bed.

From Sam pottorff- Trevor won't stop talking about you.

Ugh! I want sleep!

To Sam Pottorff- okay? in trying to sleep, tell him I'll try not to dream about him;)

From Sam Pottorff- HE BLUSHED HE LIKES YOU! OMG!

I ROlled my eyes and put my phone Down, wow, it's 10 and I'm going to bed. I'm not that tired Now, but I also don't wanna get up also.

I woke up to something cold falling on me, on my face. I tried to continue sleeping. I kept my eyes closed. Then I herd the door close. Then I fell back asleep.

I woke up again to falling in something. I popped up and noticed I'm in the pool.

I seen all the boys there. I climb out, "Run!" Jc yelled.

everyone but Connor ran, he was too busy laughing. Luckily he was right in front of the pool, I went behind him and pushed him in.

Then I ran in the house, I was stocking, They all started to laugh. Then they ran to the back, I could hear the door open.

I changed into some blue jean shorts and a lime green shirt that says L.A. ♡'s Me.

I brushed my hair then put it in a messy bun. Then I brushed my teeth.

I walked out of my washroom and got my phone off the charger, it was 1:30.

I walked out of my room and saw the boys.

"You fuck tards!" I yell and they all laugh.

"hey" Jc says, "Also, can I talk to you in Your room?" Jc added.

I nodded my head then we went up to my room.

"School starts next week, I don't know what they did at the orphanage, but you well be going to school just Down the road." Jc pauses, "Jenn Rebecca and Andrea are going to go take you shopping for clothes, their dying to meet you." Jc finishs.

I just nod.

"Well, you well have friends, rather then us, And your going into grade 10right?" Jc said.

"I'm not good at making friends, and yeah." I say.

The rest of the day was pretty lazy, we watched movies, I laid on the floor, on my back.

------------------------------------------------------

I woke up the Next morning and I was in my bed, I don't remember coming in here.

I looked at my phone and it was 10. I had a message. yay..

From Unknown- hi:) it's Jenn. Your Dad gave us Your number, well gave it it me, I gave it to the girls:] Cant wait to meet you c:

I changed her name, Fangirling, Jenn Andrea And Rebecca are taking me shopping!

From Unknown- hey girl! it's Andrea!

From Unknown- it's Rebecca! can't wait to meet youe!

They sent at the same time. I quickly changed their names.

I got out of my bed and got some gray tights, With a crop top that said Wilde child.

I walked over to my bathroom and got ready for a shower.

-

when I was done in the shower I turned off the water and got out, I put a towel in my hair and around my body. I started to dry myself off, I put my bra and underwear on, Then my undershirt, tights, then finally my shirt.

I hug my towel up then walked out of my room. I put my dirty clothes in the hamper then sat on my bed. I went on my phone, it was 11 .

I opened up my Twitter and saw I got tagged in a photo.

it was a photo of me and Sam, When we where at the beach, sitting crisscross knee touching echothers knees. It kinda looked like we where going to kiss.

I decided to text them back, and just Ignore the picture

to jenn- hey! when are you coming over then? when ever can do:)

From Jenn- how bout 3? I Have to do few things!!

To jenn- 3 is good!

To Andrea- hey gurl! it's Alex

From Andrea- haha. I know. Jenn said we are coming at 3? right, Right.

To Andrea- yeep.

I don't know what to say, I'm just kinda freaking out, play it cool. it should be good.

To Rebecca- hey! can't wait to see you in person!