chapter 11

Trevors Pov

"Kian, what did you do? you say We should have Sam and Trevor sleep over Then they show up!" Alex yells then they all laugh but me.

"because I know stuff" Kian says winking at her, what's going on with them two?

Alex and Kian where both in there swimsuits.

before me and Sam gOT here, we where at his house, he was saying that he likes Alex.  That really got to me, what if she likes him too? or what if she likes Kian? Or even Matthew?! But not me?...

"Trevor!" Alex yells

"Wait, what?" I say.

"I said, Do you wanna go swimming with us"

"U-uh u-u-m I-I d-d-don't h-have a swimsuit" I shudder.

"OkAy lover boy, go skinydipping" Ricky says.

my face started to heat up, " There is a girl here I-I d-don't w-want to upfront of A-a-Alex" I shudder when I look at her. Is it that noticeable That I like her?

I look at Alex and she's looking down and her face is red, the boys are laughing.

"I KNEW YOU LIKED HER!" Jc yells laughing. I started to run because I think he's going to kill me.

I ended up falling when I turned the corner. I laid there until I herd footsteps, I quickly got up but got pulled back from somebody grabbing my shoulders.

"Calm down Trevor I'm not going kill you"  they said, it was Jc.

"okay, that's good"

"Did you think you where talking in your head or something?"

"Uh, ya. Then I thought you where going to kill me. Because you yelled and stuff. so I kinda ran"

"your my best friend,  I wouldn't kill you" he pauses putting his arm around my shoulder, "If you want to date Alex, you can, her last name is Caylen Now, not Moran"

I smile a bit, I would say I don't like her, but. I do. he also herd me say I like her, so no point in lying.

"Trevy got a crush" Ricky says, wow. Didn't know he was here. My face started to heat up. then they started to laugh.

~

When we walked in we herd screams then laughs. We walked in and I saw Kian and Alex kissing, Sam was just standing there with his mouth open, Connor was in the kitchen making coffee.

"KIAN!" Jc yelled.

Alex jumped  and pulled away.

"Jc, I kissed her. she didn't kiss back" Kian said.

I feel hurt, I knew she didn't like me. Sam probably feels hurt too.

Alex looked at Kian then ran into her room. Kian shook his head then went up to his room slamming the door.

Jc looked at me, "sorry" he says, I nod.

"I should go. Home. bye" inlay no louder then a whisper.

"Did he like Alex?" Sam asks before I shut the door.

I ran home tears going down my cheek. I never knew I liked her, this much.

"Hey tr- hun, what's wrong?" my mom asks as I enter my house, my eyes must be red or something.

"N-n-nothing" I say, then sniff.

"Trevor, I know somethings wrong, what is it?" she asks putting her hands on my shoulder.

"Nothing. Just nothing" I whisper.

" I'm not letting you go until you tell me, I let things like this slip to many times" she says.

"You really want to know what's going on in my love life?" I say. she moves her hands then nods.

"What happened then?" she asks.

I sniffle just of the thought. I don't cry much but I guess I do when I saw that.

"Alex, Jc's new daughter, I guess I grew feeling for her. Jc told me that I could date her, then when we came back to their house, Kian and her kissing." I say then start walking,  why did I tell my mom about this?

"Was this Alex  girl Kians age?" seriously. I don't think she would be in the orphanage?

"No mom, she's 15, I'm going up to my room" I say and she nods.

I go to my room and fell onto my bed and just laid there, looking at my ceiling. My phone vibrates.

I look over and pick my phone up. Great. A text from Alexis.

From Alex:)- Why did you storm out of then house?

to Alex:)- BECAUSE I LIKE YOU AND I SAW YOU SMOOCHIN WITH KIAN!

woops, I put all caps.

She started to type but then stopped.

I thew my phone at the wall. Eh, probably going to be broking.

I laid back down, my mom came running in.

"Trevor!? you ok?!"

"Ya"

She picks up my phone and puts in on my nightstand beside my bed.

"What happened?" she asks.

"What do you think?! just please go!" I yell crying. she nods and leaves.

When she left I whipped away my tears then opened my Window, I took the screen out and went on my roof.

After a few minutes I jumped. I stumbled then got up and ran.

I ended up running to the park, I started to walk to the swings, then I saw Alex, she was sitting there, crying.

Do the boys know she's here?

Here's another short update:)

vote and comment:D

Do you guys think I should stop working on this book? it seams like people don't like it. And I don't want to be making a book, if nobodys reading it..