Chapter 40

~~~Alex's pov~~~

Once I finished making them their grilled cheese , Trevor walked in, wanting some too, so I just had to make him some.

Right now we are walking threw this path in the woods, I'm not really sure where it lead to, I'm guessing Trevor knows though, since he's taking me to, this place.

"How much further?" I asked as Trevor grabbed my hand and smiled at me

"Do you want to get on my back? I can carry you, if you'd like." he said then stopped walking.

I slightly laughed at him, "honey, no. I'll break your back. and you'll die."

Trevor walked upfront of me and held his hands out "get on my back, you won't break it, you skinny as a stick, even as light. Now get on my back, or else." he said while crossing his arms and facing me.

"Or else, what Trevor?" I smirked while raising my right eyebrow.

"Or-or-or, I don't know Alex, I just was hoping that would make you go on my back, I guess not though man, should have known. now get on my back woman!" He said while putting his back to me

I slightly smiled at his goofiness the jumped on his back, "Alright let's go, but first, let us take selfies" Trevor said while pulling out his phone. I kissed his cheek on the first one with my face being blocked from my hair, we smiled in others, made funny faces, then continued to walk.

"About to go and film my video, outside." Trevor said on his snapchat

"And I'm a lazy ass so I got carried!" I shouted he then snorted as it ended. "Wait, we are filming your video? Is that why Ricky handed you a condom and said not for the video to get out?! I am now just seeing this, Ricky thinks we are making a sex tape." I laughed.

"Oh my god, and when he told me not to let the video get out, I said I was posting it on my channel! He now thinks we are making a mother fuckin sex tape, and that I am putting it on YouTube!" He laughed constantly, "and the funny part is that we are going to a public place, and he still thinks we are doing it there!" He laughed and then started to fall, I jumped off his back and landed.

"Oh my gosh, are you alright?" I asked as i finally stopped laughing, I then helped Trevor up and continued laughing, he wiped away his tears from laughing so hard.

I then jumped back on toTrevor's back and we continued walking, well Trevor continued walking.

"How much could a wood count- no, how much could a wood chuck chuck chuck- no I don't know." I randomly went on and on..

"Alex are you high?" Trevor asked as we got to this lake, he let me go and walked up to the table that was upfront of the lake. "Alex?"

"Uh, no?" I said as I sat down and rested my head on Trevor's shoulder, he put his head on mine. He patted my head then lifted his head so I did the same, he then started to set up his camera.

He then sat back down beside me so I rested my head back on Trevor's shoulder And he put his arm around me "What's up guys, I'm Trevor Moran and I am here with my beautiful wife, Alex caylen" he smiled down at me and I smiled up at him. "this week we are doing a Q&A, we asked you to send us questions with using #AskTrevex and we got lots of questions."

"To start off with this, the first question is, When is it your guys anniversary? It'll actually be our 4 month anniversary on May 15th." Trevor explained.

"No, it's on, the 16th, every Saturday. the fifteenth is on a Friday, geez get it right man." I said while rolling my eyes and acting mad.

Trevor then side hugged me and kissed my cheek, "don't be mad at me!" He shouted as he squeezed me, I looked at him and pecked his lips, "that's right, you can't stay mad at me!"

After awhile we finally went to the second question. "number two.. Are you guys still virgins, if not, where and when did you lose it?" Trevor said awkwardly, he then started to slightly laugh and turn red. he looked over at me making me bush.

"We were both drunk, at the house.." I said while looking down and probably blushing like crazy

"Hey! My mom watches my videos! And so does Jc, they are both probably gonna kill us." Trevor exclaimed

"Next question." I said as I finally looked up.

~~~~

"That's it for this weeks video, me and my lovely wife will see you next week! Bye!" We blocked the camera with our hands.

"I really want to jump in the lake." I said as Trevor got up

"We can go skinny dipping" he said as he ended the video.

I looked at him and started to laugh, "calm your hormones Trevor!" I shouted as I grabbed my bag.

"What are you getting?" He asked while trying to look in my purse.

"A Joint." I said quietly Trevor raised his eyebrows, and looked funny, "it's weed in a smoke I guess."

"No no no. No." Trevor said while shaking his head over and over again. I smiled at him, "no Alex."

"Do you want me to share?" I asked while slightly laughing.

He then smiled widely, "yes! But I never smoked." he said while walking up to me

"You drank beer and wine, it's all good trev. lets just go over there, in the woods, so yeah, people won't see us." I explained

Trevor's phone then went off so he pulled out his phone, "it'll have to wait, Jc and them are coming threw, should be here soon." he sighed.

"Aha you really wanted to smoke it didn't you?" I asked and he nodded, "here, I have plenty more" I said as i handed him now his joint. he smiled widely at me so I returned a small smile.

We sat on the grass upfront of the lake, Trevor was showing me the pictures he took on the way here, the ones of us, and just other ones of random things.

We laughed about everything, when people walked by, they would stare at us and point at us, so I would yell at them and they would Speed walk away, every time that happened, we laughed about but, because why not? It was pretty funny. them thinking they where sneaky, then getting spotted and yelled at by some teenager, and running away, I don't see that everyday. mostly because I'm always at home with the AC on, and just chilling, not normally outside. I mean I'll go to Starbucks. I changed lots since I first got here. got used to them, so I role different, lots.

I didn't care about anything really at this moment, I could only think about Trevor, how adorable he is, how sweet and kind, and his childish side. everything about him was perfect. I don't know what I could do without him actually.

I known him since day one living with o2l, and I've grown closer to him, and I just love it. I miss how I'm not close to the others as I was before, and I sure know that I am going to change that. I am going to change the fact that I hardly talk to them anymore, or even hangout. I need to change that. before I leave them, forever.

~~~~~~~~~~~

SO! That's it for this book. see y'all in the sequel ☺️

Vote and comment!!