Chapter 28

~~~Alex's Pov~~~

I woke up on the couch with my laptop on my stomach, I looked at the time and it's 12pm. Damn.

"And that's how Alex sleeps at night" I opened my eyes again to see Kian shirtless, he put his camera down

"Your already recording?" I ask while stretching.

"Literary just started. Well, came down here, saw you, so said that, then you woke up."

I went into my room and changed into white jeans with my plain black shirt. I brushed my hair and teeth then threw my hair into a messy bun.

I put my laptop on the ccharger, then took my phone off my charger.

I seen Craft dinner boxes, cake boxes, and cupcake boxes.

"Wow. We making lots of food." I mumble.

"Phht. This is just my lunch."

"Hey guys, what's up, it's Kian. This week on O2l is, well, Alex week." Kian says, then picks me up by my waist bringing me to the camera.

"We are going to be baking food. So, last night, like at 2 I left to go to the store and get, kraft dinner, cupcakes, and cake."

I started to boil the water for the kraft dinner while Kian was making the cake mix, he failed many times, by getting the egg shells into the mix.

I walked over and cracked the rest of the egg then the other two, okay, got three cameras going on here.

I gave Kian the mixer and he started to mix the stuff, I walked back over and Pored the Kraft Dinner into the pan and moved the spoon around.

Next thing I knew, Kian was hugging me and burying his head and face into my shoulder.

"Kian! Seriously?" I released he had the mix All over him, witch is now All over me.

"Sorry, it spilled, and we haven't hugged in awhile." He kisses my cheek then his cheek goes on my cheek.q

"Get off! You have, mix all over you!" I throw my hands in the air as he let's go, woops.

"SEE! that's what you get!" I laugh, I may have hit him in the face.

~

I finished making the Kraft dinner then pulled out our cupcakes, Kian was iceing the cake.

"The food is done! And we shall eat soon!" I do a happy dance, but the thing is, I really don't want to eat.

"Alex! Come here!" Dad yells from upstairs.

"I'll finish the rest till ya get back" Kian says I nod and run up into his room.

"Do you still cut?" He says Quietly bringing me to his bed.

"N-no" I lie. Damn, shouldn't of lied!

He grabs my wrists and takes all my bracelets off, just to reveal scars, sucker.

"Okay, thanks for not lying to me." He brings me into a big hug, "it was rather you go to Rehab, or a therapist, but I think it's neither" what is he talking about?

I have all the cuts on my legs. All down my legs.

"Um, your we-welcome d-dad" I stutter looking down.

"You okay?"

I nod and leave his room, letting out a shaky breath.

"ALEXIS YO! I NEED YA HELP!" Kian yells from the kitchen.

"BITCH! DON'T CALL ME ALEXIS, OR I WELL FUCKING KILL YOU IN YOUR SLEEP! I KNOW WHERE YOU SLEEPS BE SCARED!" I yell walking down the stairs, Kian had a scared Expression on his face.

"Uh, I'm sorry Alex. I'm scared of you now."

We put the frosting on the cupcakes and then we ate the food. Well Kian ate it, I just told him I was full.

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

I woke up from my nap from my phone going off.

I looked at my phone and I was getting blown up from Twitter.

Pictures of Trevor wearing his "mentally dating Alex Caylen" shirt. Trevex going around.

TrevorMoran- guys, I get that I and you want Trevex back, Alex doesn't. Please stop sending her all these tweets and getting mad at her. I love you all.

AlexCaylen_- @TrevorMoran thank you. You actually understand. I don't really want us back together. But being friends would be nice.

Without thinking, I pressed post.

I fixed my hair into a fishtail braid then applied mascara and cover up.

I chanced into my black tights and my Nash grier shirt.

"What's up people of the internet, it's Alex!" I throw my hands up in the air

"Anyways, this week, I'm going to be doing truth or dares outside walking around and stuff.

I am going to be sending out a hashtag, truthAlexdare. I don't know okay?

Okay.

FIOS MOMENT BY MYSELF!" I went on Twitter and sent out the hashtag.

"L.A. la la la la la la. Bun bun bun bun. Da da da da. Ta ta ta ta ta. Bruh, shut the fuck up." I started to randomly sing while waiting for some truths and dated.

I stopped recording and walked over to dad's room, I knocked and Lia answered, WOW! TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT HER!

"Hi Alex. I was just leaving" she says then smiles/smirks.

"Whad ya want?" Dad said .

"Um, do you want to record my video for me?" I ask.

He sighs, "I'm taking Lia out."

I role my eyes and walk out, Kian is busy editing his video, Sam is with his friends, Ricky Riley and Connor went out. Sigh, there's Trevor..

To Trevor- Um hey.. do you want to record my video for me?..

I regretted it, but. Oh well.

Seconds later I got an answer.

From Trevor- YAASS I get to record and see your beautiful face again.. where are we recording?

My face started to heat up.

To Trevor- I'm just walking over and I guess we can go around where people are.. ill explain it when I get to your house.

This is odd.

"Um, dad? I'm going away for few hours. So. Bye" I say with no emotion.

He grabs my wrist and pulls up my sleeves, then sighs while pulling them down.

"P-please don't do anything. I love you Alex" he brings me into a bear hug.

I put my camera in my bag then leave while walking to Trevors.

Short update. Its a update. Be happy if your reading this.

Vote and comment.

Who saw this. Comment if u did.
IDk

.

.

.

.

.