chapter 15

I seriously love you guys. 390 readers. I was starting to think people  wouldn't read this. but.. now I almost have 400. That just makes me so so happy. you don't even know.

~~~Alex's Pov~~~

"What the hell?!" I hear somebodys angry voice say.

I pull apart, and I see dad.

"it's not what it looks like!" Trevor yelled standing up.

"It clearly looks like you are kissing my daughter!" Dad yells.

"Dad! it wasn't just him! I kissed back! you don't need to be yelling at your BEST FRIEND!" I yell.

They all go silent, Dad has a angry face on Trevor. Trevor is just standing there looking at the ground.

"You didn't care that Trevor practically took me on a date! but you yell for him kissing me?! it was just 2seconds Jc! Maybe we kissed longer on our date!" I groan and run up to my room. I slam the door shut.

I could hear them yelling. Its probably 10pm, I opened the balcony doors.

I jumped down and started to run.

Ricky pulls up in his car

"Shit" I whisper.

I go to the side and wait, when he went in I continued to run.

I ended up just running to the park. I sat on the slid, memories. When me and kian ran out, then came here, then when he kissed me, And I felt nothing, I think he felt something though.

my phone probably went off lots of times.

from Dad- Where are you! you better come home now!

From Ricky- Alex, come home! where are you?

From Connor- COME HOME! I MISS YA!!

From kian- Seriously. Come home.

Few seconds later it goes off twice.

from Trevor- Sorry.

From Kyle- oh. um. okay...

I could hear my name being called. I put my knees up to my chest. Then my head in my knees.

"I think I might know where she is!" I hear Kian yell.

Next thing I knew, Kian was running to the slid.

He ran up the stairs or latter, what ever there called.

"Alex. Come on. I can see you" kian says. Then he sits across from me.

"ALEX?!" Jc yelled.

"It's alright Jc! I got her!" kian yelled back.

I brought my head up. Kian smiled at me.

he somehow picked me up, then we went down the slid.

"Why would you do that?!" Jc yells.

I glance at him and start to walk home always.

"Alex!" Jc yells. I stop and look at him.

"What Jc?" I snap, then he looks hurt. He doesn't say anything, "Exactly" then I continued walking.

When I got to the house I went to the back then climbed up, then I locked my door, then fell onto my bed.

To Trevor- it's alright..

From Trevor- What happened?

I sighed.

To Trevor- Well, when I went to my room, I kinda went to my balcony and  jumped. Then I ran to the park and they found me. ran back home, now, locked in my room.