Chapter 26

~~~Alex's Pov~~~

He was about to kiss me and yet I was going to kiss back, but then everybody walked in, but with some little girl.

Sam moved back really fast. "Hey, we gotta new kid!" Dad says, the little girl was in Connor's arms.

"You guys were gone for like the whole day!" I explain.

"We saw this little girl, Riley, alone. She like blacked out in the middle of the road. so we took her to the hospital. Connor decided to adopt her. And yeah." Dad says.

"Sam, why is your face pitch red, and why do you look fucking high?" Kian says, Connor blocked Riley's ears then brought her upstairs. We all looked at Sam, he's turning into a tomato.

"WHAT DID YOU DO?!" Trevor laughs but yells.

"I-I-I-Alex walked into her washroom while I was peeing in there, and-and-Ana yeah she screamed and I screamed too" Sam says, LIES BUDDY LIES!

My face then started to heat up, "yeah there is like hole bunch of different bathrooms, but he decided to use mine.  and not lock the door." I continued with the story.

"Oh. Um. Okay" dad says looking weirded out. Trevor kinda looks like he doesn't believe this story.

"She did that to me too, but just walked out" Trevor sAid while looking at sam, he did everything to avoid eye contact with me.

"Um yeah probably because you guys were dating and always saw each other's parts" Kian laughed.

~

A little girl -Riley- walked into my room as I was recording my video.

"So that's why you shouldn't do drugs. Drugs are bad! Even though i-" I looked over at her.

"I'm sorry, I thought this was my room" she says.

"It's okay. OH YEAH! *pick up riley and run over to camera* this little girl is Connor's little girl, RILEY! she's so adorable ain't it?" I laugh.

"Um, why are you talking to a camera?" Riley giggles.

"It ain't a camera gurl! These are ma fans and haters!"

She looks to be 6-8, she laughs then jumps out of my arms then running out of my room shutting the door so I look back to my camera.

"Even though I didn't *cough* did *cough* do them. STAY GOOD KIDS!" I go onto my phone and go on to Twitter and go onto #WhynotaskAlex? Weird hashtag, but I don't care.

"Um, another question, I'll answer this one since she said it like 18 times. Even though I don't want to.. Do you ever think of getting back together with @TrevorMoran? X18." They just had to tag Trevor..

"Um, well, we have been together for awhile, but we never acted like a couple. Our friendship is a brother sister one, my opinion. So it was kinda weird kissing him.. I do sometimes, but we all know that ain't gonna happen, yeah." I look at my phone again

" Call Jc And tell him your pregnant, and Trevor's the dad. Oh shit just got real! Damn." I pick up my phone and dial dads number.

I pressed the speaker button thingy.

J- hello? Why couldn't you just of walked across the hall?

A-um, well. This is kinda big on what I'm going to tell you. You well probably hate me..

J- baby doll, don't say that. I well always love you no matter what, even if you are smoking or something.

I smiled and tried not to laugh.