chapter 35

So, i was going to publish new neighbours but it deleted... so, just making another one. Sorry not sorry, you guys never read it.. so. Yeah.

I wanted to thank you guys so much for reading this, even though my phone correction is so bad.
~~~Alex's pov ~~~

Trevor looked at me as if I was crazy, he stared at me for a long time, making my face turn red from awkwardness, why doesn't he just look away? "Shut. The. Fuck. Up." He said. Just then dad walked by, then walked back, coming into the washroom. "Please tell me there isn't a positive pregnancy test in here, and that isn't why Trevor said that and looks like that." Dad said.

"N-no, Alex is just saying she's fat, but yet she's only 100 pounds. Make her eat jc." Trevor said with his face turning red, dad looked over at me and smiled a bit, "why don't we go swimming? Then drive to Starbucks after?" I made eye contact with dad for a second then shook m head.

"I-I, don't really want to go swimming" I say looking down, hoping they wouldn't ask why.

"You said you don't cut anymore, so, why don't you want to go swimming?" Dad asked. I glared at him before brushing past them both then heading to my room. Since my bedroom door was broke I went into my washroom locking the door.

TREVOR'S POV

when Alex left the room me and jc looked at echother, he ran out and into Alex's room. I ran after him seeing kian laying on Alex's bed,, sleeping. and dom was on her computer. "What happened?" Jc asked Dom

"She came into her room, trying to lock the door, but couldn't, so she went into the washroom And locked the door behind her, I called for her but she didn't answer.. her eyes were red though" Dom explained, the last part got to me, did I make her cry? again? I ran over to her washroom door and started to bang my fist onto the door, "Alex open up!" I shouted. Jc walked over.

"Come on Alex! Don't be doing stupid shit that well send you to therapy!" Jc said while banging his fist to the door. "Alex-" he was cut off by the door opening, he didn't see it coming, so he hit her on the head. Kian got up with his eyes still closed and walked away, "ouch!" Alex says while putting her hand on her head, she's wearing lots of bracelets on her left wrist, tones. I looked at Alex to see she was wearing a hot pink bikini with a button up flannel *a/n like you wear them in the summer, and it goes to your shoulders, don't know what they are called... just look at mine pic on the side// top* I looked at her legs, they have no cuts. I felt a hand hit the back of my head, "Trevor keep your hormones to yourself!" Jc shouted. I shook my head and rolled my eyes, "she has no cuts on her legs" I mumbled to jc. He mouthed oh then grabbed Alex's arm then started to run out.

I looked over at Alex's nightstand to see her phone, it wad going off so many times, I walked over to her phone and looked at the notifications, just hate, everything I'm reading here, just hate. I put her phone down then went on mine and went on twitter.

TrevorMoran:guys seriously stop hating on @AlexCaylen she's my girlfriend and it breaks my heart to know she forces a smile everyday, just to get this hate everyday. you aren't just hurting her, your hurting @JcCaylen her dad, The O2l guys as well, all of her YouTube friends too. just please,stop. :(

I was going to write more, but I had to stop there so I could post it, right when I pressed post, her phone went off once more, then it stopped. "Baby Trevor!" Alex shouts from outside. I walked out of her room in my swim trunks then out the door and to the back yard. Alex was on Jc's shoulders, Dom was in the pool too.

"Chicken fights!" Jc shouts while putting his hands in the air, "trevor get on Dom's shoulders!" Jc told me.

I shook my head, "no, Alex get on my shoulders!" I yelled before I did a canon ball into the pool, making a big splash. once I came up there was a splash upfront of me, Alex swam up the water then gave Jc the finger, "you dumb ass! I could of fell on Trevor!"

"Yeah, he would of liked that." Jc smirked then walked over to Dom and tried to get on his shoulders.

"Get on my shoulders." I tell Alex while bending down into the water, I felt her hands go on my shoulders sending the sparks threw my body. she lifted her one leg over my shoulder, then finally her other. I stood up and it seriously felt like there was nothing on my shoulders. "Damn Alex, you gotta eat." I say while putting my hands on her thighs, I could feel the cuts, she was coving them up. I acted like I couldn't feel anything then walked over to Jc.

"Trevor! move your hands! that's my daughter you are touching!" Jc said, then dom tripped with jc on his shoulders, she they both fell under the  water. I moved my hands to her feet, then she wouldn't fall off my shoulders.

"Okay. Jc, I'm getting on your back. Bend down Bitch!" Dom yelled.

"Dom, you do not know how wrong that sounds" Alex says while putting her hands on my head. Dom just laughed, "jc, you got a dirty mind daughter."

After a few minutes dom finally got on Jc's shoulders, me and jc walked up to echother, then dom and Alex started to push echother. "Come on Alex! Team Trevex!" I shout.

"No! Team, team... Team Jc and Dom, are going to win!" Jc yelled. Alex pushed Dom again, making jc stubble back then Dom falling off Jc's back. "Ah! You Fuck tarts!" Jc shouts.

I lifted Alex off my shoulders and brought her into a hug, "Trevex always wins!" I shout then pull from the hug, but still holding Alex. She looked at me confused, "what?" She asked while smiling. Without even thinking, I leaned in and kissed her on the lips, she kissed back. The sparks came threw my body, it felt like it was only us here, nobody else.

"HEY! HEY! No French kissing near me! Dats gross." Jc said. Alex pulled away then swam away.

"Sorry Jc. Haven't kissed her in awhile. Needed to do that." I smiled at him while he glared while crossing his arms, "my god! You're acting like a child!"

~~~

We all been out of the pool for about an hour or so, we are going to go to Starbucks, Alex is just showing right now. Jc, I'm not to sure what he's doing.Dom, he's bugging Kian, again. And I'm just laying on Alex's bed, on her snapchat, posting things of Me.

"Alex I llove you!" I said to her camera on snapchat, saved it then posted it on her story.

I went on her Twitter seeing some of her last posts, about saying she loves kian. He wad on her phone, he was texting me.

AlexCaylen: I love @TrevorMoran more then anything. He's the best boyfriend ever!! :**

Just then the water turned off so I moved like a ninja and put her phone back where it was, then tripping over my feet and falling onto the ground making a big banging sound. "Hey! No sex! I don't wanna be a Papa!" Jc shouted.

"No Jc! I just tripped!" I shout back.

Alex walked out of the washroom in tights and a purple croptop, she put her dirty clothes into the hamper then walked back into the washroom leaving the door opened. I got up and walked into the washroom, she was putting in eye drops. I grabbed her arm before she could put the eye drops in, her eyes are all red and puffy. "Alex, babe, are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, Trevor I'm fine" she said while trying to avoid eye contact.

I grabbed her face gently making her look at me into the eyes, "no your not okay. What's wrong?" I asked again.

"Just everything and everybody. Just Leave me the fuck alone!" She yelled a bit while trying to push me out.

"I am not leaving you so you can do something stupid." I tell her. She nodded then put her eye drops In while sniffing. "You look fine. No make up. Let's go." I say while grabBing both of her hands then going out the door.

"Trevor, this was only supposed to be me and Alex going to Starbucks, I wanted to talk to her, alone." Jc told me, "I'll drive you home." Will shit.

Holy shoot Where the actual Fuck did 19.60k something viewers come from? Tf

Okay, so in chapter 8 I remember asking you guys Trevor and Alex or kian and Alex. And will, most of you guys say Kalex... so um, maybe they're be a plot twist or something..

And it's like 3am *2:50am* so, um, be happy I guess...

Vote and comment! :) it helps me keep on going with this! :)