Chapter 5

To the girl who voted on chapter 4, I FREAKING LOVE YOU! hah, still, one vote, don't care, I was starting to think this book sucks, I think you like it since you voted.@lexyxcaylen. Ily

Alex's Pov

I walked down stairs to see nobody up, but Sam is passed out on the couch. I don't remember him coming over..

I walked into the kitchen and got chocolate milk. I sat on the recliner and went on Twitter. Then I saw lots of comments on a picture of me and Jc.

She's so ugly why did Jc adopt her? Go kill yourself Alexis

She should just go back to that orphanage, then when she's 18 she can leave, she doesn't have a perfect life, she needs to go back, Jc needs to adopt a better daughter.

GO.KILL.YOURSELF.BITCH

Awe, she's just a perfect daughter for Jc. so guys stfu.

I just laugh, I don't really give a fuck anymore. Just stupid jealous fans. and not true fans.

@Alex_Howard- You guys are funny.

@MayLawley- You guys ain't true fans since your not excepting Jc's thought, all you guys.

Awe, true fan, follow back!

"Alex" I hear somebody's morning raspy voice, well Afternoon..

I look away from my phone and see Sam there. taking a fucking drink out of my chocolate milk.

"Geez you Sam! that was mine!" I yell.

Sam laughs, "Here you want it? I back washed" Sam smirks.

"I would want MY chocolate milk back! I don't care! you little Bitch I hate you now" I say.

he hands me my drink. "Ew. your drinking that and I back washed. your not like any girl I know" Sam says, is that a good thing? or a bad thing?..

"Thanks?.." I say, "when did you get here?" I ask.

Sam looks confused, "I actually don't know. I remember me and Trevor playing wii, we got bored so we started to walk, and this is at 3 in the morning. I guess we ended up walking Here. Not a good idea to leave the doors unlocked" Sam explains.

"Then why are you alone? and thats just creepy." I ask.

Sam looks around, "Oh he's right here, culled up in a ball. TREVOR!" Sam says, then yells.

"Sam shut the fuck up. I was sleeping" Jc says coming down "Oh and Lia is coming over, I'm tired" Jc yawns. Who's Lia?

"Haaa. Trevor just was sleep talking. He's dreaming about you Alex" Sam says.

"Sleep talking?" I say. then they all laugh.

"Sleep talking." Sam says. "Maybe sleep talking can be our always" Sam says. that's funny..

Jc sits on the couch next to Sam and goes on his phone, then goes all wide eyed. Soon enough I can tell he's typing, Then I get a notification.

@JcCaylen- Guys, stop hating on my daughter. She's amazing, she might not have a perfect life of what I know, but she's a nice e person who doesn't desire hate. Just please stop, it's not just hurting her, it's hurting me too, probably the other guys to. @AlexHoward, is amazing.

she is so ugly and fat. I mean look at her Jc, maybe you need glasses a fan says. and I laugh.

The boys look at me funny, "She is do ugly ans fat. I mean look at her Jc, maybe you need glasses" I read off my screen.

"That doesn't hurt you?" Sam asks.

"No, I mean, it's mean but funny hate. Jc needs glasses so he can see me? ha" I laugh.

@AndreaRussett- Jc does not need glasses. He has perfect eyes;) maybe you need some to see that Alex is beautiful.. in her own way of course.

It is now two. I think Kian is in his room filming his video, since it's Saturday.

Andrea and them should be here soon.

I sneak up into Kians room, I can here him talking. I open the door quietly and do random dances behind him. I do lots of things till he turns around. I ducked fast, ans surprisingly he didn't see me.

I got up and ran out. that was fun.

from Andrea- HEY! be there soon! just picking up Rebecca

to Andrea- Mkayy! see ya soon

from Andrea- coming now! so excited! :D

"Dad! jenn and them are coming now!" I yell walking into my room.

"Ok! After you can meet my girlfriend Lia!" Jc yells back.

Girlfriend? does that mean she's my mom?

I brush my hair again and put it in a messy bun.

I put on some cover up and mascara really quick then run down stairs.

As I'm running done the stairs I trip and fall. then I lay there, and laugh. Then the door swings open bringing laughs.

"Jenn I rem- Alex! why are you on the floor!" Andrea laughs.

"So That's what that loud thump was Followed by a laugh" Jc says coming to the stairs Followed by the other boys, Kian was still him his room.

I get up and continued laughing, "I... I didn't... know w-w-when they where... coming... so I... I was rushing... then I-I... triped over... my... my... big ass feet!" I explain with laughs in the middle. then my phone goes off.

"Mouth" Jc says.

"Come on girl! oh Jc we well have her back, probably at 7 or never!" Andrea says running over to me and taking me.

""Have her back by tomorrow so she Can meet Lia! or next week" Jc yells.

"Your a nice dad!" I yell laughing.

"The best! love you!" Jc yells, Then I herd Awes.

"Love you too!" I yell back. Then More Awes

Andrea playfully shoves me into the car, "Get in" Andrea says like a killer.

"not my daughter!" Jc yells then shuts the door. Real nice. Then the girls laugh.

jenn drives us to the mall. I sit crisscross in the seat, Rebecca is sitting in the back with me, "Smile!" Rebecca yells

I look over at her with a wha? face, my mouth open. Then she laughs.

We take few more pictures. "Guys all of us! smile!" Andrea yells. We do nice and silly photos.

Andrea Russett- Kidnapped @AlexHoward from @JcCaylen! Now taking her shopping! haha!

Andrea tagged all of us in the photo.

I go to my messages and see who texted me.

From Unknown- Hey Bitch! why don't you Go kill yourself. You don't deserve to be here, your Fat and ugly. When you die nobody well even know, your just worthless- Ashley

Who da fuck is Ashley?

To unknown- Ashley who?

From Unknown- UGH! SEE ALL YOU CARE ABOUT IS WHAT MY LAST NAME IS! AND I'M FUCKING TELLING YOU TO KILL YOURSELF!

Anger.

To unknown- Don't yell. I'm just asking you one question..

From Unknown- ASHLEY SIMON! GO KILL YOURSELF!

To unknown- Ashley, don't tell Ashley Simon to kill herself! That's rude.

Not a good idea to tell me..