chapter 8

Alex's Pov

When I got out of the house I put my pennyboard down and started to ride to Starbucks.

There was only few people in line. this girl upfront of me got 8 drinks and I think she's alone..

"What can I get for you?" A man asked smiling.

"I'll just have a strawberry lemonade." I say and he smiles and writes it down.

"That we'll be $10" he says and I hand him $11.

When I got my drink I sat down at a booth. I took a picture of my drink and put it on Twitter.

Starbucks is life. Drinking Starbucks alone, life too. I'm a loner.

I put as the caption.

Few minutes later I hear a familiar voice say thank you.

I looked away from my phone and saw Trevor with a boy and a girl.

he turned his head and looked out the window where I was sitting. He looked back up, then seconds later he stopped and backed up looking at me.

"Alex!" He yelled at me. The people he was with came over to me too.

"Trevor!" I yelled/Mocked him.

He sat next to me and these other people awkwardly sat across from us.

He put his arm over my shoulder and just stared at me..

I looked at him, he was inches away from my face. It kinda scared me, Because he was so close. I moved my head back a bit.

"JUST KISS HER ALREADY!" the guy he was with yelled. Witch made some people stare..

I felt my cheeks turn red, Also Trevor leaning in. Nope. His eyes where closed, so I turned my head, He ended up kissing my cheek.

When he moved back I looked at him and he was blushing.

"You know your blushing because you kissed my cheek?" I said and his face goes red.

"Still it's your face" Trevor says. then my face burns up.

"Now your the one blushing" Trevor points out, witch made me blush more.

"This is Matthew, And Lucy" Trevor says. "Matt, Lucy, this is Alex." I give a small smile.

"Nice to meet you" Matthew says putting out his hand. I shook it and smiled.

"Hi! I'm Lucy brown! Matthew is my older brother. Even though we are the same age. He's 5 minutes older. You must be Trevors girlfriend" Lucy says. Man, I think this chick is more annoying then Lia.

"hi, Lucy, And um, I'm not Trevors girlfriend" I say then I looked at Trevor. He had a huge smile on his face.

"I'm NOT your girlfriend buddy" I say to him.

He was about to say something then got cut off from my phone going off.

From Jc- Getting girl stuff, eh? turn around..

I'm actually scared to do so.. I dared myself to turn around. When I did, Jc and Lia where standing there.. great.

"So, You go on a double date. but say your going to get girl things" Jc says, he sounds mad..

"No, dad. I came here alone. Then they showed-" he cuts me off.

"No, Alexis. Just don't. come on. we are going home" Jc said.

"Just let me-" And again.

"Save it for when we get home." Jc snaps. What did I do?!

-