.chapter 10

Alex's Pov

2 Week later

Surprised? I now do online school. I got expelled. Because I got detention to much, the teachers hated me, and I got suspended three times.

Only been 2weeks! I still don't know what I did.

it's Friday, so I'm making a Vlog For my channel, I'm pranking the boys.

My cutting and depression had gotten worse, Dad still thinks it was a one time thing, would he be mad if I told him?

The bullies, Hate, Stress, school, my life. Everything. The number one was the People. I cut deeper and deeper each time, I'm not going to go all depressed in this.

I decided to get up at 9. I got my Arizona tea crop top with black tights.

I went in the shower and washed my hair and body

About 20 minutes later I was done.

I put my hair in a towel then started to dry my body.

I put my bra and underwear on, then my tights, I put my crop top on last.

I dried my hair then hung the towels up.

I blow dried my hair, then straighten it. I put my cover up on.

I set up my camera then went on the balcony.

"Hey guys! I'm back!" I do a happy dance, then the balcony doors open, and only to see Kian.

I stopped recording. "Oh sorry, I WANNA BE IN YOUR VIDEO! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" Kian yelled.

"Boyfriend girlfriend tag"

he looks confused and looks  around, "I am the only MAN here, Who the fucks yo boyfriend"

I laugh, "Not you! Haaa. I'm just joking!"

"Okay? so what are you doing for the video?" he asks. Should I tell him?

"Uh- well, Avlogtoprankyouguys" I say really fast.

"Ok, I well help" how did he hear me?

I turned the camera back on, "Kian caught me. Of course he's going to help me" I say the Kian puts his arm around my shoulder, You could say, after that, kiss. Me and Kian got closer, but brother and sister way.

"What we are going to be doing in pulling a prank on the boys" I say looking at Kian, I seen him lean in, gash brother, I looked at the camera.

"So let's get started" Kian says.

I turn off the camera. "We should go and get things. I'll put my camera in my bag" I say Kian nods.

We walk downstairs, k stumbled at the second last step, Kian caught me I give him a small smile.

I looked in the livingroom, Trevor was there, he looked so darn cute. But also sad. I really don't care about my feelings, I think I like Trevor.

We have a little stair off,, Kian keeps looking at me, then at him, me, him, me, him.

I hear a cough, I shake it off, "Dad! me and Kian are going to um the mall! I need things! and I'm not lying this time!" I yell and I hear the boys laugh. I really was lying, but u know, just so I don't have to go out and buy them.

"Kian, seriously dude? your going?" Jc said laughing.

"As much as I hate it, I want to spend time with my sister" Kian says making his crab face.

We walk out the door and into Kians car.

"In Kiana car! we are headed to the mall,  they have no idea we are pranking Em'! They think I'm buying tampons and shit" I say after a few minutes of riding.

"They probably thought I was a perv" Kian laughs.

We walk threw the mall, Kian is holding my camera, police are looking at us funny.

"To the joke store!" Kian yells. giving me my camera then going all superman.

"What should we get?"

"Some cameras to put in each room"

"fake puke, wrap. Woopcream. water, take one shoe from all of them,  Maybe Lia- no she wouldn't." Kian finishs.

when  we pay for somethings we go and get the other things at different stores.

~~~

"All that prank shopping is makin me tired, let get food"  Kian says. I laugh then we go to the food court.

me and Kian got fries to share. then we Got our own drinks.

you could say Kians my best friend. We do everything together-

ring ring. my phone goes off.

"Bet ya thats Jc" Kian says moving next to me.

j-Jc A-Alex

A- yes?

j- Where are you!  you two Beemer gone for hours! and you both didn't answer any of my calls!

a-Calm down, we are jjust eating and talking. I guess we lost track of time. we are almost done our fires

j- Ok, Well, Lia went home, and see you soon, bye baby girl.

A- bye dad

j- peace

I hung up, then when we finished our fries we started to drive home.

Me and Kian went back into my room on the balcony, "Sup guys, we are back, and look at the bag of prank" Kian said then we bring the bags up.

"We have to wait till like, 3 then they well be asleep." I say then but off the camera.

"Now we just have to wait" Kian says.

"LET'S GO SWIMMING!" he yells.

I Put my camera on my bed then we run into the living room where the boys are.

"We should have Sam and Trevor sleep over" Kian says.

then there was a knock on the door. I went to open it, there was Trevor and Sam.

"Kian, what did you do? you say 'We should have Sam and Trevor sleep over' Then they show up!" I yell then they all laugh.

here's a short update.

vote and comment!