chapter 23

Who wants to be in my book? All you have time do is me message me. That simple.

~~~Alex's pov~~~

Last night when Andrea told Jenn to dare me and Trevor to go in the bedroom, alone, I fell asleep on a bed, while Trevor was sitting on the other bed on his phone.

I was tired, and I didn't feel like killing anybody, according to dad, I would of killed him..

"What's up everybody!?" I could hear dad yell from the stage. I'm just chilling in the back, with the security gard, because I'm just that cool.

I could hear some people saying wheres Alex and shit.

I went on my Twitter and decided to tweet.

AlexCaylen_: Depressed but well dressed

I Had a photo of me from yesterday, and yeah

Sam comes backstage and grabs my hand, "come on, they want you on!" He actually connects our fingers.

He jumps a bit then looks at me and smiles I smiled back at him

People scream as they see Sam, then more when they see our hands,, or me?..

~

So we are now doing the meet and greet, and some of these fans are crazy.

"Hi!" Somebody says, then I realised its Alibear!

"Alibear!" I yell hugging her.

"I totally ship Samlex hard! Way more then trevex!" Samlex eh?

"Samex? And um, want a picture?"

"Can I have one with you two?"

She gives me her phone so i take like 50 photos with Sam, or even more. Then we probably got 10 with Ali.

"Bye Alex! Sam" Ali says.

"Bye my Alibear!" She walks to go and talk to the others

"Alibear? Samlex? What?" Sam says looking at me.

"She's My Alibear, don't judge me, and I don't know abut Samlex.."

"I like it, Samlex, maybe we should make a video later"

Lots and lots of huge fan girls came in, and just, ugh.

"Hi, are you Alex?" A girl who looks my age says.

"Yeah hi" I smile

"Stay away from Trevor and Sam, they are mine bitch, are you happy? I'm saying this in your face, kill yourself" she smirks then walks to the others.

I look over at Sam and give him a weak smile then lean back in my chair.

"Alex, it's okay" Sam says and holds my hand.

~

We got back to the hotel, so I changed into a red sweatshirt then some black tights that goes to my knees.

I plugged my wand in then put cover up on, then mascara, why not put some eyeliner on?

When I was done with my hair, I walked over to Sam's hotel room.

I knocked on the door and a shirtless Sam opened the door.

"Ha, good thing you weren't a fan, I wasn't thinking" he smirks. I cover my eyes and scream, I think he pulled me in and got a shirt on.

"Hey guys, it's Sam, and I am joined with, the one and only! Alex Caylen!" He screams at the end. I wave and smile.

"Okay, so since we are stuck in a hotel room, we are going to do a truth or dare video thing, I sent out tweets using #TruthordareSamlex and yeah, so I got da dares and truths of Twitter"