chapter 33

Hey guys! Yay Trevex or how ever I spelt it is back.. some Kalex action is gonna happen;) *Kian and Alex* *stole ship name fromannabsiley*

~~~Alex's pov~~~

I woke up later that day to something licking my face, witch I didn't thinking was Some white dog, did they leave the door open?.. sigh.

"Dis is hazel, Kians dog " dad says in a weird voice. taking hazel off my face

"She's so adorable" I say in Aw.

"May look adored, but she's a devil... You've been sleeping for so long, you hungry?"

"Not hungry." I say getting up and looking at myself in the mirror, I glanced at myself then put my hair into a messy ponytail since my hair is already messy.

"Waffles?" He says while playing with hazel.

"Not hungry." I repeat going into the washroom and washing my face.

It was silent so I'd figure he left, oh man was I wrong. He lifted me up over his shoulder, "darling, your eating." He brought me downstairs into the kitchen.

I saw Ricky and Connor sitting in the kitchen just looking at us, and Connor with his coffee. "Hey Connor, ricky, sup?" Connor spit his coffee out from laughing.weirdo.

Dad put me down then went to get the waffles. Connor came up to me and hugged me, "hey Alex." Connor said

"Um hey Connor, why are you hugging me?" I asked while laughing a bit.

"A goodbye hug." He then started to walk up the stairs while still hugging me. "I need to tell you something," he sighed. We walked to my bed.

"Yeah sure, what is it?" I asked.

He sighed once more before looking down, "I'm gay." He mumbled.

"Awe Connor!" I say he looked up at me.

"Why aren't you like Ew?" He asked.

"Because I know others who are gay, and I support them, I ain't mean like that.. Did you tell the guys yet? Riley? Or your family?"

"Not exactly, I just told you, I'm telling the guys later, then me and riley are going to my parents house, for few weeks, and Im going to tell them. I really hope they support me too." I could tell he was nerves.

"Connor, don't be scared, they support Tyler, Troye, and probably others.. there isn't a reason they won't support you." I smile at him.

"Thanks I-"

"ALEX! WAFFLES!" Dad yelled cutting Connor off.

"Never mind. Go get your waffles, I'm going to pack." He left. I grabbed my phone off my dresser then walked downstairs. As I was walking down the stairs, I tripped. My phone started to go off.

"Clumsy as-Alex." Dad said. I looked behind never to see Riley standing there giggling. I got off the ground and sat on the couch eating the waffles, as in getting fatter.

Few minutes later Riley sat beside me, "you want these?" I asked.

"Jc said you need to eat them. And get fat." She laughed, "because your to skinny" now she's somewhat smiling.

"Riley! Come get your bags!" Connor shouted from upstairs. Riley looked at me and gave Me a quick hug before running upstairs. Wishbone jumped up on the couch so I fed him the waffles.

I walked into the kitchen and washed my plate, dad came in and looked in the garbage, "oh, you ate them." He walked out with a smile. He then walked back in, "did you see Vaga anywhere?" I looked down and pointed to his foot, he looked down and picked her up.

I walked into my room and went on my laptop on tumblr till I got a message on my phone.

From unknown: Did you ever think of who I was? We talked before, and I told you to kill yourself. But you, being the dumb blonde, didn't even think to look up in our conversations, did you?

Ashley Simon.

To unknown: I may be blonde, but your the dumb one.

There was a knock on my door, I didn't answer, so it turned into banging, now they opened the door. "Gash Alex, answer next time." Kian said while standing next to me, "what's wrong?" He asked. I looked up at him

"The stalker, I-I, I know who she is." I said. He looked at me, "she's some chick named, Ashley Simon. She messaged me before, when Jenn and them took me shopping, near when jc first adopted me." I could see the sadness in his eyes.

Hey guys... I'd like till say thanks for 13k readers. Almost 14k.. thanks for the support. thanks for the nice comments. And thanks for the rude/weird comments.

Did if you didn't hear, O2l broke up. That made me very sad.:( it's been an emotional week, their videos made me cry, for the goodbye week. I'm just so sad now, you don't even know..

I'm almost done this book. Should I sshould I still do a sequel? With the channel gone? Please let me know.

Like I always say,

Vote and comment! :(:

..Sorry it's short.