💛Chapter 1💛

I can't believe I believed everything we had would last
So young and naive of me to think she was from your past
Silly of me to dream of one day havin' your kids
Love is so blind, it feels right when it's wrong
I can't believe I fell for your schemes, I'm smarter than that
So dumb and naive to believe that with me you're a changed man
Foolish of me to compete when you cheat with loose women
It took me some time, but now I moved on
Because I realized I've got
Me, myself, and I
That's all I got in the end
That's what I found out
And it ain't no need to cry
I took a vow that from now on, I'm gon' be my own best friend

I sung and listened to Me,Myself, and I as I made my baby some pancakes and eggs.

While I was putting his food on a plate a car pulled in the drive way I saw the headlights through the window. "Now this bitch wanna come home.", I said to myself as I set Yosohn food down.

I went and opened the front door. I crossed my arms as he walked to me with low eyes with a smirk on his face. "Yup keep smiling I'm fenna smack you in yo' shit just so you know.", I said relaxing my arms. He stopped a few feet away from me.

"Chill out bro.", he said smiling rubbing his hands down his face still with a smirk on his face. I just looked at him irritated. I walked in the house and slammed the door. I stood by the stairs and watched him come in and lock the door.

"Where was you all day yesterday and all night?" He looked at me with his lip hanging and low eyes. He fucked up.

"I was at the studio with Tommy baby." He walked past me upstairs and I smacked him in the back of his head making his head bounce down. He ran up the stairs and I followed him.

"I'm not dumb I see the glitter on yo' shirt Tae!", I yelled hitting him.

"Bro stop hitting me cause imma beat yo' ass.", he said more serious.

"Who was you with? Cia? You was with Cia huh bitch? That's the only one who wear that fucking dollar store glitter!" I swung and hit him in his face. He sit me back and we started fighting.

He wasn't hitting me as hard as he could but he was fucking me up, I kept swinging of course. "Get off me my son crying!", I yelled kicking and covering my head on the ground.

"I told yo' dumb ass!" He kicked me then backed away. I stood up.

"Fuck you. Get out my shit and go back to that bitch. That's why I fucked Walter since you wanna keep fuckin' around on me!" I started heading downstairs and I was pulled back in the room by my hair.

"You fucked Walter bitch?", he yelled punching me in my face for real. I tasted blood in my mouth right away.

He started beating my ass for real. I tried fighting back but it made it worse. "Get off me Tae!", I cried covering my head.

"Mama!", I heard Yosohn crying. I looked and saw him standing in the door. Tae ain't stop though. So I started fighting back as much as I could.

"Bitch you gone hit me in front of my son?!" I pulled his hair and punched him in the face as much as I could.

While I'm hitting him in the face he giving me body shots back to back.