💛Chapter 13💛

I just came back from my doctors appointment. I got tested since me and Manny done fucked raw twice and I'm clean and not pregnant.

The trip was fun. For the time we had there we did a nice amount of things. My period started the night I slept all day though so I stopped getting dick. I'm off now though so period, back in.

I started my birth control a few days ago, in a few more days we'll be able to fuck raw. Til then we gotta use protection. I miss his meet though so he need to slide soon.

Khalid just picked the kids up and him and his girl gone have them the whole week. They're going to Disney world. Manny is gonna be here in two hours to get me and we're going to a party his job is having. He said he don't wanna go but I guess when you're there for a few hours they give out a bonus check to all the employees.
...

 He said he don't wanna go but I guess when you're there for a few hours they give out a bonus check to all the employees

We went in the building side by side. I could feel all the eyes on me. We made our way to the open bar and I got me a drink. He got a water. "You tryna go?", I heard Manny ask looking around.

"Why?", I asked looking at him.

"All these people fucking you with they eyes. Ian with it."

"Who I come with?"

"Me."

"Who I'm with now?"

"Me."

"Who I'm leaving with?"

"Me.", Manny said looking at me.

"Chill then and get that easy money. You better get with it.", I said as I quickly scanned the room. I looked at Manny and he was looking at me with a little smirk.

"A'ight. I'm with it." After I finished my drink we walked around talking about people. Childish? Yes. Funny? Extremely. Especially since I feel a little tipsy.

After another drink I had Manny take me to the bathroom. After I came out I saw him and a lady talking. "I told you if you didn't come married this year I was gone snatch you up.", I heard her say as I made my way to them.

"I'm with someone actually. She came with me.", Manny said.

"Are y'all married though."

"Bitch I will slap the fuck out of you.", I said when I made it to them. Manny spit out his drink.

"I'm sorry what?", she lady asked.

"I said bitch I will slap-" Manny started walking us away. I snatched away. "Get yo' friendly ass off me." I went to the bar and got another drink. While the bartender was making my drink a dude came and sat next to me.

"I ain't never see you around before.", he said to me as he pushed his cup to the bartender.

"No reason for you to.", I said as my drink was sat in front of me.

"Who you here with?"

"Emanuel."

"Shit you might as well leave with me. He ain't nowhere around.", he said.

"Emanuel stay around.", I heard Manny say from behind me. I turned and saw him standing right behind me.

"Oh. She ain't got a man though. She said she here with you she ain't say she was leaving with you and any man in his right mind wouldn't leave his lady alone looking as beautiful as she is. So what's your name miss?" I heard Manny chuckle. I can feel Manny getting irritated.

My seat was turned and now I'm facing Manny. I tried keeping quiet sipping on my drink. "You wanna leave with him?", Manny asked me. I can see he ain't even tryna play right now. I know he mad I snatched away then come over here and dude tryna talk to me.

"No.", I responded shaking my head.

"Who you come with?"

"You."

"Who you here with?"

"You."

"Who you leaving with?", Manny asked.

"You.", I responded. Manny looked at the dude then back at me.

"Let's go." I put my drink down and stood behind him. He looked at the dude for a while before we left.

We drove to my house in silence.

I over reacted a little when I snatched away. I hope he not pissed.

When he pulled up to the house he turned the car off. "You mad?", I asked.

"No, I don't got a reason to be.", he said looking at me.

"You seemed mad when we left and you haven't said anything til now."

"I just be feeling like niggas be tryna play with me not knowing I'll really turn the fuck up if I had to. Shit niggas gone try taking to you all the time, I can't get mad at that, shit look at you." I smiled and looked down. "Give me a kiss." I kissed him. "You wanna ride?"

"Ride where?", I asked.

"Just ride. Sip a little bit smoke a little bit.", he said.

"Yeah let me grab that bottle from the house." I got out the car tripping on my feet a little at first before making it all the way in.

On my way to the front door I saw it open and Manny walked in. I stopped and looked at him confused. He closed the door then came and kissed me. I kissed him back.

He carried me to the kitchen and sat me on the island not breaking the kiss. "Wait, I thought we was riding."

"We still are." He kissed me as he pulled my butt to the edge of the island. He kept the kiss going as he took his dick out his pants. He softly but roughly pushed me down and pulled my skirt up.

He rubbed my wet clit before sliding in. I let out a loud moan. I'm me thing I love about him is how wet he get my pussy with his voice, a kiss, or a look. "Mmm. Who pussy is this?", he asked as he gave me strokes with one hand in my neck and one wrapped around one of my thighs.

I couldn't respond. All I could do was moan. This dick feel so good.

He took it out and flipped me around on the island so my legs are hanging. I'm too short to reach the ground. He put one of my legs on the island then I saw him lift one of his legs up. He held onto my hips and slid all of him in me making me moan loud and my eyes roll. He put one of his hands on my neck and held onto my hip with his other as he pounded my shit.

The way this man is fucking me gone have me acting weird as fuck! He fucking me hard but it don't hurt it's just pleasure. When Tae would ram my shit it would hurt. This shit feel so good.

I tried running away but I couldn't. He let my neck go and held on to my hips with both hands as he kept the same rhythm. "Who pussy is this?!", he asked slapping my ass.

"It's yours Emanuel Rodney Smith!", I moaned loudly. "I'm a-" I tried running away but I couldn't. My legs started to shake as I reached my peak and came all on his dick.

I laid there and knocked out.