💛Chapter 8💛

I'm bumming it out today

I'm bumming it out today. I don't have anything planned. I just picked up Papa from my ma now I'm on my way home.

My birthday was definitely a success. The day after we woke up all got high and cooked breakfast.

On the other hand it's a day after that and I haven't heard from Manny. I've tried texting a few times and calling. I don't wanna seem like I'm doing a lot so imma leave it alone.

When we got home I took my hat wig and shades off. Me and Yosohn watched movies til he took a nap.

While he was sleep I took a shower and washed my hair then knocked out as well. After setting my alarm for an hour to make dinner.

...

I woke up and started dinner. I'm making lasagna with garlic bread and fried chicken.

Right after I put the noodles in the water my bell rung. I went and looked and saw Manny holding K'Monie. I was excited but I hid it. I opened the door and moved over so he could come in. He looks angry and he got 2 small scratches under his eye. I watched him lay her down. When he laid her down her shirt went up and I saw a bruise on her back. I gasped and covered my mouth. He just walked past me to the kitchen. He's pissed I can feel how mad he is.

After a few seconds I went in the kitchen I saw him leaning on the island. "What happened to her?", I asked.

"My dumb ass left her with that dumb ass bitch.", he said softly hitting his head with his fist. His hits started getting harder. I grabbed his arm stopping him.

"Chill out. Tell me what happened."

"Last night I got a call from the hospital saying they found K'Monie wondering the streets cold and crying and with a bruise on her back. K'Monie momma's ma, so her grandma, get her 3 days then I get her and we switch off it's court ordered. I go to the hospital and see what's going on they said it look like she was beat with a cord. I asked K'Monie what happened and she said her grandma hit her cause she spilled sugar. That right there threw me the fuck off, sugar? This morning I go over there and the police was there. I heard them talking about K'Monie knocked over somebody Coke so they beat her. The grandma and the boyfriend. When they was putting him in the car I started beating his ass. I wouldn't stop so they tased and arrested me. I got out, took a shower, picked my baby up from your ma's and came here. She was the first person I thought of. Couldn't even go to my momma cause the bitch went and bought Coke off them and left my baby there crying. She doing Coke and she left my fuckin' baby." He exhaled and shook his head. I stood between his legs and hugged him.

"That shit so fucked up. If you ever need help K'Monie good with me always. I wouldn't mind at all.", I said. He hugged me back.

"I know thank you.", he said. I stood on my tip toes and kissed his cheek then went and grabbed some weed and a Wood. I rolled it and gave it to him. I'm good on it I just know he need to relax.