💛Chapter 14💛

Manny said he was going shopping but didn't tell me with who or ask if I wanted to go. Just seems a little weird cause the kids didn't get back from Disney yet and why he ain't ask if I wanted to go? I ain't ask but still.

He did tell me where he was going today so imma just pop up and see if he there with a Bitch or giving up my dick.

...

While I was spying I got caught. I acted like I was shopping when he started making his way over here. "Jazmine what are you doing?", I heard Manny ask from behind me. I turned around hitting him with my hair.

"I just felt like it was weird as fuck that you didn't invite me shopping with you when you invite me almost everywhere.", I said with my arms crossed. He looked at me confused.

"If you wanted to come why you ain't ask?"

"Don't flip this around and make it seem like I'm being weird, you being weird."

"If you would've asked if you could've came I would've told you no cause I was getting something for you. How am I being weird? You being weird.", he said. I just looked at him with nothing to say. I didn't pay attention to the fact that we were in Mac or even to the fact that he said he was going to Mac. "If you thought I was with a female you could've asked. I ain't gotta lie to you. Like when we start doing pop ups? I thought we was on the same page."

"Two days and one night ago when you had my leg propped on the island like this.", I said putting my leg on their counter. "Then you had your leg up like this.", I said moving my leg to how his was. "You had one hand on neck, other hand on hip. Ramming my shit. You wasn't like pounding my shit but you was. Like you just smack smack smack and I'm tryna run cause the pleasure is too much but I couldn't. It wasn't hurting it felt so fucking good, it felt  like we connected on a spiritual level to be honest.", I said putting my leg down. "Then you haven't fucked me since. When you laying down dick like that I need to to make me feel very secure cause I'd go to war for it. If I feel like a Bitch tryna get too close Imma have to pop cause dick like that is hard to find. Dead ass." Manny just looked at me shocked at what I said and a few people who were by us were looking at me too.

Manny put the bag down and we left the store holding hands. "You parked right next to me too.", he said laughing. "Let me talk to you in my car.", he said getting in the backseat. He about to break it off with me. I got in the backseat surprised to see his dick out and hard. His windows tented for a reason I see. "I know you ain't gone just act crazy like that and turn me on and not even wanna sit on it."

"Oh imma make you crazy too.", I said as I put my hair in a bun. He licked his lips and looked at me as my face went down to his dick. I licked the tip then I licked his whole dick before spitting on it then throating it.

"Damn girl.", he said as he moved in his seat a little and grabbed my head. I played with his balls as I twisted his dick with my other hand and continued and spit and throat his shit. "Mmm. Fuck. Watch out right quick." I know he about to nut is exactly why I kept throating his shit til he came in my mouth. I swallowed it then quickly took my shorts off. I straddled him on my feet and slid on his meat. His eyes crossed and rolled as I slid down.

I bounced on his dick a few times and did that grip trick a time or two and he came.

I sat next to him and slid my shorts on. I looked over at him and he looked speechless. I smiled and got out the car. I put on When I See You and pulled off.

...

This is my last night without Papa and Manny gone come to my place. They'll be home tomorrow around 6. Imma see what Manny on. After I rocked his world I came and took a shower, while I was getting dressed he called and said he was home and asked what I was doing. We both was about to take a nap so he said he'd come after he woke up. He called and he's on the way now. I'm cooking us some steak tacos while I wait on him.

...

"So when you was gone tell me you was crazy?", Manny asked as he picked his teeth. I laughed.

"I'm not crazy, you got crazy dick.", I said. He nodded. "So, I ain't tryna scare you off but what are we?"

"Friends." I looked at him with my head tilted. "I'm just playing you know you my baby."

"Don't play. I was just making sure we was on the same page."