💛Chapter 11💛

I used to think that I wasn't fine enough
And I used to think that I wasn't wild enough
But I won't waste my time tryna figure out why you playin' games
What's this all about?
And I can't believe
You're hurting me
I met your girl, what a difference
What you see in her
You ain't seen in me
But I guess it was all just make-believe
Oh, love
Never knew what I was missin'
But I knew once we start kissin'
I found
Love
Never knew what I was missin'
But I knew once we start kissin'
I found, found you
Now you're gone, what am I gonna do?
So empty
My heart, my soul, can't go on
Go on, without you
My rainy days fade away when you
Come around, please tell me, baby
Why you go so far away?
Why you go?
Love

I sung along to my R&B playlist as I got me and Papa ready. We have a busy rest of the day. It's Friday and we're going on a mini vacation this weekend with Khalid, Ava, Khalid girl, K'Monie, Manny, and us. It was a last minute thing so we didn't have time to invite the whole family.

We rented out this big ass family ranch down south. It got a big ass water play area like a mini water park in the backyard, a grill, a huge kitchen. It's just amazing. We're gonna have so much fun.

We're flying there with Manny and K'Monie, Khalid and his crew took the morning flight cause they were free and wanted to get everything together.

Once we land I'm going shopping with Khalid girl and the guys are gonna get some games set up I guess. It's a ton of space so I'm sure we gone be doing some crazy shit.

5 hours later

Our flights got delayed multiple times so our first day was ruined. By the time we made it it was dinner time. We ordered out, played a few games, washed the kids up, then put the kids to sleep.

Now we drinking and smoking in the kitchen.

Khalid and his girl were talking and me and Manny are talking while he grip my thigh

Khalid and his girl were talking and me and Manny are talking while he grip my thigh. "You like it here so far?", Manny asked before sipping his mixed drink. I nodded as I smiled. This man getting me so wet just by the way he holding my thigh. God!

"We gone head up to bed. We'll see y'all in the morning.", Khalid said. We looked and him and his girl was heading out holding hands. They waved. The blunt was in the ashtray. I lit it back up.

"Goodnight.", me and Manny said together. "Then there were two.". I said passing Manny the blunt. He put his drink down and grabbed it.

He just looked at me as he hit the blunt. "What?", I asked smiling. He shook his head smiling. "I'm about to go knock out." I got up and started leaving but he pulled me back to him making me sit on his dick, it's hard. I bit my lip.

"I'm fenna take a shower. You tryna meet me in my room in a half an hour?", he asked putting out the blunt. I nodded and got up. As I walked away me smacked my ass. I looked at him smiling before finishing to my room.

While I was in the bathroom in my room getting taking my jumper off I heard my door open and close. Probably my baby. I turned around and saw Manny walking to me. "You good?", I asked as I kicked my last foot out. He kept walking and kissed me. I looked at him crazy before giving in and kissing back.

I broke the kiss and looked at him as I got in the shower. I left one sliding door open as an invitation just in case he didn't catch my drift. He came in a few seconds later and closed the door. This man is PACKINGGGGGG. "Oh my God."

"What's wrong?", he asked. I looked up at him.

"You heard that?" He nodded looking at me weird. "You ain't tell me you had a third leg." He looked at his dick then back up at me smiling.

"Imma take care of you and her." He started playing with his pussy as he kissed me. I rubbed his dick and kissed him back.

"Mm.", I moaned as he rubbed my pearl. He turned me around and held one of my legs. "Let me know if  I hurt you.", he said as he played with my pussy.

"Okay.", I moaned. I prepared myself for the dick but got his tongue instead making me let out a loud moan.

I bit my lip to cover it. I moved my hips as my moans came back out. "Fuck. Wait. I'm bout to cum.", I moaned. I haven't gotten no head this good ever! Shit crazy.

He kept going and slipped a finger in making me cum all over his face. He got up and slid his tip in. "Ooh fuck!", I moaned. He slid in more and my eyes rolled to the back of my head. "Right there.", I said softly pushing on his stomach. I can't take no more.

He smacked my ass and pulled out. "What?", I asked looking at him.

"Come here.", he said licking his lips. I went to him and he put me against the wall close to him. He held one of my legs and slid in to where he was before making my eyes roll to the back of my head. He put his other hand on my throat and gave me steady strokes.

This man should not be making love to me bout to make me crazy. The bathroom was filled with my moans and his grunts. "Fuck you wet.", he grunted by my ear. All I could do was moan. "This my pussy now." He sucked on the side of my neck.

He put my leg down and moved me to where I was before. He slid in then started pounded my shit.

He had to cover my mouth I was moaning so loud.

Right after I came he pulled out. While I was getting myself together he kissed me then left. I looked at him and bit my lip as he left.

Never did he just become my man like that.

I laughed at myself then washed up a few times and got dressed. I put on some shorts and a oversized shirt.

After I brushed my teeth I went and checked on the kids. K'Monie was gone. I looked in Manny's room and he wasn't there. As I made my way to the stairs I heard her crying and Manny talking to her softly trying to calm her down.  "Daddy got you baby it's ok.", I heard softly from downstairs. K'Monie started talking while she was crying hard. "Baby I can't understand you, you gotta calm down." K'Monie kept crying.

I went downstairs and saw Manny holding K'Monie and leaning against the island comforting her and trying to calm her down. I stood next to him and rubbed her back. When I was about to talk she jumped from him to me and held on me tightly as she cried.

I bounced her and rubbed her back and cuddled her as I counted down from 20 softly by her ear.

That calmed her down. "Damn.", Manny said. I looked at him and he was looking shocked.

"I got her. I'll put her to bed after she goes to sleep.", I said.

"You sure?" I nodded. He kissed me and K'Monie's head before quietly disappearing.

"You wanna get some air K'Monie?", I asked still comforting her. She nodded her head so I carried her outside to the back. I sat in the chair and softly bounced her on my legs. She was sleep about 25 minutes later. I laid her in her bed then poked my head in Manny's room. He's snoring.

I went to my room and knocked out.