💛Chapter 7💛

It's a bad bitch birthday! Period.

My momma's taking me and Yosohn out to dinner and then Khalid taking me to the club. The rest of the day I'm day drinking, smoking, and getting dolled up. Yosohn gone be with my mom this weekend I pick him up Sunday.

I put on Birthday Bitch as I made me some cheese eggs, bacon, and a waffle and smoked.

While I was poring pancake mix in the waffle maker my doorbell rang.

I went and answered it. "Jazmine Fletcher?", a man in a delivery uniform asked.

"Yes.", I answered uneasy. He nodded at me then turned around and nodded.

"We have a delivery for you from Emanuel Smith." Who the fuck is that? "Here's the card." He gave me a card as a man walked to me with flowers and a box. I told him to set the flowers on the closest table then and I took the box.

"Thank you." I tried tipping them but they said they were already tipped then left. I read the note as I made my way back to the kitchen.

The nigga they said I look like once said
If you adore her Díor her
Happy birthday Jaz

Love Manny

I put the box on the table and opened it with the biggest smile on my face. "Period. Never is his name Emanuel though.", I chuckled. It's a Dìor purse with matching heels.

As I took pictures I smelt smoke. I looked and the waffle maker was smoking. "Shit.", I said as I took the burnt waffle out. I just looked at the burnt waffle. I was ready to smash.

I shook my head and FaceTimed Manny. K'Monie answered a few moments later.

Me:Hi!
K'Monie:Hi! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday!
Me:Aww thank you. Where's your daddy?

She started running around the house with the phone yelling daddy she's so cute. "Who you talking to K'Monie?", I heard Manny ask as the phone was taken from her. He looked at the phone and I smiled.

Manny:Happy birthday.
Me:Thank you and thank you for the gift I love it.
Manny:I had a feeling you would.

I chuckled.

Manny:I'd love to talk though but I gotta take my baby to her doctors appointment.
Me:Okay. I'll see you later?
Manny:Definitely.
Me:Okay.

He smiled and winked before hanging up.

...

Me, Yosohn, and my momma followed the waiter to the reserved table

Me, Yosohn, and my momma followed the waiter to the reserved table. When we made it saw saw all my family and Manny and K'Monie. "Surprise!", everybody yelled. I covered my chest surprised as I smiled. I hugged everybody before sitting at the table with my momma, Khalid, Manny, and K'Monie.

"I can't believe you did this ma.", I said smiling at her after putting Yosohn in a seat.

"I knows you'd be surprised and like it.", she said.

"What you getting?", Manny asked as we looked at the menu.

"I'm not sure. Something to fill me though cause I'm getting lit tonight.", I said honestly. "You coming to the club."

"Yeah I gotta take K'Monie to her grandmas after this."

"Okay.", I nodded.

...

I did an outfit and wig change before I came to the club.

While I was standing in my section singing Up by Cardi B Manny came to my session

While I was standing in my section singing Up by Cardi B Manny came to my session. When he saw me he raised his eyebrows and made a face. I laughed. "Hey.", he said hugging me.

"Hey.", I said as we let go.

"Damn you look good girl." I laughed and gave him a 360.

"You see me?"

"Yeah I see you.", he said biting his lip studying my body. I smiled.

"Shots!", I heard Khalid shout. Somebody started pouring them up. "Birthday girl get double all night!" Oh God I'll be tapping out early. I'm already in double shot four now. I'm already tipsy.

...

It's late as fuck. It's only me, Khalid, Manny, and one of my cousins left. Everybody lit, Manny ain't that fucked up though.

Aye Yi Yi came on and I started twerking all over the section. "Yeah!", my cousin yelled recording me and smacking my ass.

Somehow I tripped and fell on the couch next to Khalid who was damn near passed out. I couldn't get up I just laid next to him with my head spinning. "Aye you got enough room in yo' car for them? Imma take her home.", I heard my cousin ask.

"Yeah let me carry Khalid ass out first stay with Jaz.", I heard Manny say. After about 10 minutes I was picked up and carried bridal style out the club.

I was out in a car and we drove. "On baby go back I'll beat all them niggas ass! Who want it?!", I heard Khalid as from the front seat.

"Nobody want that smoke my boy you good lay back relax.", I heard Manny say. I laughed as we drove listening to music. I knocked out soon after.