💛Chapter 25💛

I applied my gloss before taking a step back and looking at my finished look. "Okay, serving body.", I said to myself.

Manny told me to dress in something nice cause we going out on a date

Manny told me to dress in something nice cause we going out on a date. So I did. He was going to drop the kids off then get ready himself when I was about to hop in the shower. He should be here soon.

My phone rang and it was him.

...

After we got out the car I sprayed myself with perfume again cause I kinda smell like a skunk. We smoked a little on the way here.

We went in and checked in. On our way to being seated I seen my momma and the kids. "Momma?", I asked confused going to their table. She looked at me confused. "What you doing here?"

"I could ask you the same thing. Manny didn't say y'all was coming here.", she said looking at him.

"It was a change of plans last minute, I heard this place was better.", he explained. She nodded.

"We'll y'all enjoy, I got my grand babies." I kissed both of the kids heads before grabbing Manny's hand as we followed the waiter. She took us to a private room. I got rose petals around the table in a heart, bouquets of roses all around, candles lit, and low music playing.

I gasped and held my chest at the sight. "Oh my God baby imma cry. This is beautiful.", I said poking my lip out looking at him.

"Not as beautiful as you.", he said. I smiled then kissed him. He pushed me in my seat then sat across from me. The waiter gave us each a menu with drinks. "Get whatever you want baby."

"I want a glass of red wine.", I said handing her my menu.

"Bring the whole bottle, and let me get some Hennessy. Thank you.", Manny said giving her his.

"No problem, your drinks will be right out. Here are the dinner menus. Take your time and let me know when you're ready to order." She smiled and nodded d before walking away.

...

We just talked and talked and talked as we ate. By the time we were done the candles were all at the bottom soon to be out. "This was much needed daddy, thank you.", I said rubbing his chin across the table.

"You're welcome. You ready to go?", he asked.

"Whew yeah." I patted my stomach before checking my makeup in my small mirror. While I was checking it a projector came down on the wall behind Manny and the lights were dimmed. I looked at him confused and he just grinned. He moved his seat next to mine and sat next to me. I looked at the screen as it counted down from 3 as Teeks First Time came on.

Pictures of me and the kids started playing, then it was me the kids and Manny. The screen went black then words popped up.

You are perfect.
You are beautiful.
You are enough.
You are worth love.

My eyes started watering as pictures of myself and Manny started appearing on the screen.

Towards the end of the song a picture my momma took while me and Manny were cuddled up on the couch sleep came on, then the screen went black.

Words can't explain how much I love you Jazmine Ariana Fletcher, but maybe this can.

The screen went black again as the song went off.

Will you marry me?

I gasped holding my chest before looking over at him. He done moved his chair and got down on one knee next to me with a ring in a box. I covered my mouth as I started crying. "What you think? You wanna marry me?", he asked grabbing my hand.

I nodded still crying. He put the ring on my shaky finger before standing up. He helped me up and hugged me. I couldn't do nothing but cry.

The lights came all the way back on as I pulled back and looked at my ring. I felt little arms wrap around my legs making me look down seeing the kids. I looked up and saw my momma and my cousins making me cry again. I hugged the kids as my momma walked to me.

Khalid dapped up Manny as I hugged my momma crying even harder.

He really love the fuck out of me. I can't believe I'm getting married.