💛Chapter 12💛

I woke up to an empty house. The car Khalid rented was gone and so was Manny's. When I grabbed my phone to call Khalid I saw a message from Manny.

Manny:Khalid and his crew had to go cause his girl had a family emergency the kids was up so we went and got some ice cream and did a little shopping be back soon
Manny:Have that🐱on a platter waitin on me😉

I laughed and shook my head as I went to my contacts. I called Khalid to check in.

Khalid:Hello?
Me:Hey I just woke up and heard y'all left y'all good?
Khalid:Yeah. Shay momma had to be rushed to the hospital but she good. We gone stay home though and take care of her. Y'all make sure y'all get pictures and videos and bring me back something big head.
Me:Aww I'm sending prayers I hope she back to good health soon and we will. I got you for what y'all paid when I get back too since y'all had to leave early.
Khalid:Oh nah don't even trip it's all good. Just have fun a'ight?
Me:Okay. Love you see y'all soon.
Khalid:Love you too cuz.

We hung up. I went and laid back in bed. I'm tired as fuck for some reason.

While I was dozing off my phone rang. It's Manny.

Me:Hello?
Manny:You wanna open the door?
Me:Yeah here I come.

I stretched then went and opened the door. He was carrying Papa and K'Monie. They knocked. He laid them on the couch then went back outside. I took off their shoes and laid them each on a pillow.

Manny came back with a lot of bags from different places. "A little shopping huh?", I asked peeking in each bag.

"Yeah something light ya' know.", he said closing and locking the door.

"I'm still tired. I'm fenna go lay back down. Just wake me up when he wake up."

"Get some rest he good." I nodded then went back to my room.

While I was laying down Manny came in in some basketball shorts and a shirt and laid with me. He put his arm under me and the other around me then pulled me to him. He wrapped his leg around me.

I love how comfortable and safe this man make me feel. "You good?", he asked. I nodded. "You sure?", he asked. I nodded and kissed his arm. He kissed my neck.

Not even on no freaky shit and it turned me on. "You better stop.", I said.

"Why?" He kissed me again. I didn't say nothing I just smiled. He got under the cover with me and went back to holding me.

He rubbed and grabbed on my thighs making me bite my lip. He moved to my butt and did the same. He went in my shorts and rubbed it. I moved my leg over a little so he could play with my pussy he kept rubbing my butt though.

He kissed my neck again as his hand slid from my butt to my pussy. He opened my lips with his index finger and ring finger and rubbed my pearl with his middle finger. "Damn you wet.", he said in my ear.

"This that splah.", I said making us chuckle. He kissed and sucked on my neck as as he played with my pussy making me lowly moan, "Mm." I felt dick growing on my ass making me more horny. I gripped the arm I was laying on as he played with my pussy.

He stopped playing with my pussy but kept kissing on my neck. I felt his dick rubbing on my clit between my lips. I bit my lip.

He pulled my shorts off then scooted down a little. He kissed my shoulder as he held my leg up. He slowly slid in making my eyes roll. "Fuck.", we moaned at the same time. He gripped my thigh as he gave me slow strokes. "Fuck Manny.", I moaned with my eyes closed.

He really gone be my nigga after this.

...

I woke up smelling food and hearing music. Well I hear the Baby Shark Remix bumping. I followed the music outside. I saw Papa and K'Monie dancing in Manny's phone with Manny right behind them dancing with tongs. I laughed and snuck back upstairs to take a shower and get ready. I looked at the time and it was 6:30. I slept all fucking day.

After I was done with everything I went back downstairs. The music was off and the food was on the table. I greeted everyone and kissed and hugged them. "These smell good what's in them?", I asked looking at the platted foil packs.

"Jambalaya. Grilled them. Bitches fye. This your plate.", Manny said pointing to a plate. He sat the kids down and we all ate. The kids told me about what they did today and how much fun they had.

...

Right now Me, Papa, and Manny are watching a movie. K'Monie is sleep. Papa got up and ran out the living room. He came back with just his underwear and shirt on a few minutes later. "I potty and wash my hands!", he said jumping in front of me smiling.

"Good job baby.", I said holding up my hand. He gave me a high five. After he sat down we heard K'Monie crying. "I got her.", I said stopping Manny from getting up. I went and got K'Monnie and calmed her down.

After she stopped crying I got her some juice and we went and watched the movie. She laid on my lap the whole time.

I felt like Manny was looking at me so I looked and he was. He licked his lips then looked away.

He better stop.