💛Chapter 18💛

I just dropped the kids off to my momma's. She called and said she wanted them for the weekend before she went on vacation so I quickly packed them up and dropped them off. They gone drive me crazy about they grandma when she gone.

I'm about to pick Manny up from my place then take him to his appointment. It's been a couple months and he's doing much better. We're doing so much better too. Sadly he haven't been clear for sex yet, we still been fucking I just ride. I'm ready to be picked up and tossed around like a rang doll. I know when he get a chance he turning me every way but loose. I can't wait.

...

They said he's healed and can start back to his regular activities. All he been talking about is work. He been off work this whole time, he been moving some shit though keeping an income. I told him to just relax and let me handle everything for them couple of months but he just couldn't. "Before all of that, I gotta take care of you.", he said putting his hand on my thigh as I drove. I smiled and glanced at him.

"Okay cause I been waiting to get tossed around like a rag doll.", I said stopping at a light. He chuckled.

"Oh imma get you together, best believe. I had something else in mind though." I looked at him confused before looking back at the street and pulling off.

"What you mean?"

"You held camp down for almost 3 months, took care of my baby, took care of me. Imma get you right.", he said:

"Boy I don't need you to get me right for that. We family, family take care of each other.", I said glancing at him as I turned on my block.

"I'm still gone show you my appreciation." I pulled into my drive way and looked at him.

"But I don't want the gifts, I'm just happy you better and here with me right now."

"That's why imma give you the world.", he said rubbing my chin softly. All I could do is smile. "Come on in here so I can turn your sexy ass every way but loose." We got out my car and went into my place.

...

Khalid invited us out to dinner to celebrate Manny's full recovery. I just got fucked again for the city time today, now it's time to get ready. Manny just went to his house to get ready himself.

I did a spin in the mirror and took a few pictures. That dick got me feeling right.

While I was taking pictures Manny called me.

Me:Hello?
Manny:I'm outside.
Me:Here I come.

I went outside and he was standing with the passenger door open. He smiled and I smiled back. He grabbed my ass as we hugged and kissed. I got in and he closed the door after me. "The restaurant like 30 minutes away.", he said passing me a wood. I lit it and we talked as he drove.

When we were about 10 minutes away the wood was gone. I pulled his dick out and rubbed it before getting down to suck it. I made him bust as we pulled into the parking lot. I swallowed all his kids.

As he parked I checked my makeup in the mirror. I looked over and saw him just looking at me as he wiped himself off. I laughed. "You sum serious.", he said.

"And is." We got out and told them who we were meeting. The took us to the table and we hugged them before sitting down.

...

Manny so lit I had to drive home. He sang a 1+1 to me as I drove. All I could do is smile and blush. "Cause baby we ain't got nothin' without love.", he sang rubbing my chin.

I parked and looked at his as he finished singing the song to me. "Come on let's go get some sleep.", I said.

"Sleep? I'm bout to beat that pussy up, my pussy up." I laughed as I got out. "Ooh my bitch so bad.", he said getting out.

"And the fuck is!" I unlocked the door and we went in. Once I locked the door her picked me up and started kissing me. I kissed him back. He walked me to the kitchen and sat me on the counter. I moaned as he kissed my neck, shoulder, and chest as he pulled my dress up.

He started playing with my already wet pussy making me moan louder. He got down and started eating. My eyes rolled to the back of my head as my moaned filled the kitchen. "Fuck daddy.", I moaned holding his head.

After I came all on him and on the floor he got undressed and turned me around. He had one leg on the island and held me close to him by my neck.

He kissed and sucked on my shoulders and neck as he held my neck and left tittle as he fucked me. "Oh fuck Manny!", I moaned.

Our moans and grunts filled the kitchen as fucked the shit out of me. He licked my neck. "You gone have my babies?", he asked.

"Yes!", I moaned.

"You gone marry me?"

"Yes!"

"Yes what?!", he asked.

"Yes daddy!", I yelled out.

"Fuck I love you."

"I love you too!", I moaned as I reached my peak.