Chapter Three

(*The night after the party, everyone stayed up late to have all the fun they wanted*)

(*Someone stole Ace's Gibson Les Paul and he had to go find it, and when the SpaceAce finally got to the thief, Ace called the cops on him and the cops arrested the thief and Ace got his guitar back*)

(*Now, it's 7:00 am and everyone is in bed sleeping*)

Me: *wakes up next to Vinnie, who was snoring softly* Mmmm...☺️ *wraps arm around Vinnie and he rolls over and does the same to me*)

(*A few minutes later, Eric Carr had woken up and he was in his fox form, roaming around the spare building all by himself*)

Eric Carr: *sneaks into Tommy and Vixen91's bedroom, and quietly jumps up on the bed*

Tommy: *whispers* What...? Eric, what are you doing here?

Eric Carr: *licks Tommy's face and he chuckled softly*

Vixen91: *can feel something wet on her pregnant belly* Mmm...Eric Carr, is that you?

Eric Carr: *pants heavily and then sniffs her face*

Tommy: *pulls the blankets over him and Vixen91* Okay Eric, we want to have our privacy now. *pets Eric Carr's fluffy fox head gently*

Eric Carr: *licks Tommy's hand and then jumps off the bed, leaving the bedroom*

Ace: *sneaks into Gene's Demon bedroom with a taser and uses it*

Gene: Aaaahhhh! WHAT THE F*CK?!

Ace: 😂😂😂😂

Gene: *growls* Ace, you moron. It's too early in the morning. *grabs his pillow and puts it over his head*

Ace: 😆🤪