Chapter Fifteen

(*A little longer than a few minutes later...*

Eli: *looks out the window* I see someone's limo coming to the spare building.

Me: *stops what I'm going and my cat twitch at the sound as I listen for a voice*

Ace: *watches as I rush out the front door* Where is she going?

Vixen91: Oh, I know who that it is. It's Michael Jackson.

Michael Jackson: *gets out of the limo and then smiled and waved* Hello!

Me: *meows and then immediately jumps into Michael's arms, accidentally startling him a little*

Vixen91: *giggles* Emily! Calm down.

Michael Jackson: Oh hi Emily! It's nice to see you you again. *smiles and gently strokes my kitty cat fur*

Me: *meows and licks Michael's cheek, purring happily*

Suzy: Hi Michael! It's an honor to meet you. *politely shakes the king of pop's hand*

Michael Jackson: *also shakes Suzy's hand* It's nice to meet you too, Suzy. Are you the bride for the wedding tonight?

Suzy: Oh yes I am. Eric Carr is my soon-to-be-husband.

Michael Jackson: Aww! Congratulations you two. *gives Suzy a friendly hug*

Suzy: *giggles and accepts the friendly hug from Michael Jackson*

(*Five minutes later, Ace Frehley got a text from Gene and said that his suit was ready, and so the original Spaceman left the spare building*)

(*Everyone else is sitting the living room*)

Vixen91: So, where are your children Michael?

Michael Jackson: *smiles as he lets me sit down in his lap* They're staying the night at my mother's house. I wish I could've brought them with me to the wedding, but it's a school night and I don't want them to stay up late.

Suzy: That was a good thing to do, you don't want them to fall asleep during class.

Michael Jackson: *chuckles* No I don't.