Chapter Twenty-Six

(*After a week, Gene Simmons finally apologized for insulting Emily and it was a good thing he apologized at that moment because the Ankh Warrior was ready to literally curse the Demon for all eternity, but Emily was able to convince Vinnie not to do that *)

Me: Okay guys! We have TWO more truths or dared to do and then, I'll start working on Truth Or Dare With Kiss Book #28.

(*All the Kiss guys whoop for joy and clap their hands in applause*)

Me: And at the end of this book, we're going to a beach party in Australia to help raise money for a new vaccine to end the Delta Virus.

Paul, Gene, Tommy, and Eric Singer: WHAT?!

Ace: Oh crud...we've got another virus?!

Me: Yeah, unfortunately. The Delta virus is already spreading across the U.S and parts of Kentucky.

Vixen91: I hope Michael Jackson and his kids are safe from the Delta virus.

(*To learn more about the Delta Virus, click/tap here!*)
🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽

Me: Anyway, let's get to it!

Dare:

*I dare Gene to go spend a day at Chuck E. Cheese's XD*

Gene: What?! Okay, fine! 😑

(*Gene Simmons spent a day at Chuck E. Cheese's and he hated it*)

Me: Next!

Dare:

*I dare the first Catman to squeeze an apple until the juice comes out*

Peter: Okay, here I go. *picks up a green apple and holds it in one hand, squeezing very hard with his strength and then we see some of the juice coming out*

Me: *claps* Bravo!

(*Everyone else claps their hands in applause*)

Peter: *takes a formal bow* Thank you. Thank you. 😺