Chapter Twenty-Five

(*Gene Simmons ended up going to the emergency room because I wouldn't stop trying to attack him after he threw a bunch of tennis balls at me, and needless to say, he's going to be paying the price for messing with the Ankh Warrior's mate*)

(*The Ankh Warrior is still mad at the Demon and hasn't spoken to him since Gene came back from the hospital, and to make matters worse, Vinnie Vincent had to take his mate to the vet for some medicine to take when the host is in her cat form and is about to go into "beast mode" that will help calm her down*)

Me: *sighs* Okay, now that the great and stupid Gene Simmons from KISS has learned his lesson, (he probably won't) we can continue with this book because we're almost done with—

Gene: HEY! IF YOU HADN'T ATTACKED ME, NONE OF THIS SHIT WOULD'NT HAVE FUCKING HAPPENED! 🤬

Paul: Gene! Please calm down!

Peter: I agree! Yelling at others isn't going to improve the situation.

Me: *stands up in front of Gene, glaring at him angrily* YOU WERE THE ONE WHO THOUGHT IT WAS A BRILLIANT TO THROW THOSE FREAKIN' TENNIS BALLS AT ME JUST BECAUSE PAUL RECEIVED A DARE HE DIDN'T LIKE!

Ace: Um...Eli?

Eli: Gene! Go to your room and calm yourself down!

Gene: *ignores what Eli just said* IT WAS JUST AN INNOCENT THING TO DO! THEY WERE JUST TENNIS BALLS! YOU'RE ALWAYS ACTING SENSITIVE TOWARDS EVERY LITTLE DAMN THING!

Vinnie: *is about to get VERY, VERY, ANGRY, but also trying hard to stay calm* Gene...I'm only saying this once...she is autistic.

Me: *gasp and then grabs onto Gene's neck, my hot pink aurora KISSterian powers glowing and my eyes turning white* SAY THAT AGAIN. I FUCKING DARE YOU TO SAY THAT INSULTING COMMENT IN FRONT OF VINNIE. 😡

Gene: 😨 I-I..um...

Eli: Chaim Weiz...how could you?

Suzy: You better start running Gene.

Vinnie: *his golden KISSterian powers are glowing a gold color*

Me: 😾