Chapter Four

Me: *giggles* I've been dared to play a prank on the Demon and the Starchild.

Vinnie: *laughs* Okay...what prank are you doing?

Me: *takes out a thing of liquid a$$*

Ace: Ohhoho! They're so gonna get it!

Me: Yeah! And you have to help me Ace. All you have to do is film me doing the prank while everyone else gets to watch everything.

Ace: *snickers* Let's do it...

*The host sneaks into the bedroom where Paul Stanley was sleeping after doing his usual morning run*

Me: *quietly reaches out and sprays the liquid a$$ on the Starchild* Now, I'll go and do Gene next. *sneaks out of the Starchild's bedroom*

Ace: *follows me while he films the scene with the video camera*

Me: *sneaks into Gene's bedroom and sprays the liquid a$$ all over him*

(*Fifteen minutes later...*)

Tommy: Darling, do you smell that?

Vixen91: *puts a napkin over her nose* Yes I do. It's really strong.

Vinnie: Something smells like sh*t! 🤭

Eric Carr: *covers his mouth with his hand* Its making me feel nauseous.

*Paul and Gene come out of their bedrooms*

Paul: Oh my God! I stink like a skunk!

Gene: So do I. *gags as he bent over a trash can*

Eric Singer: Did someone take a huge dump around here?

Me: Not me.

Vinnie: Neither did I.

(*Peter and Eli come back from a doctor's appointment for Eli's cancer in real life*)

Peter: Jesus...it smells like somebody left a bag full of garbage and left it here for weeks.

Eli: Okay boys...which one of you is it?

Paul: *lifts up the sleeve on his shirt and smells it* Ohhhh God. It's me. 🤢

Eli: Stanley Eisen! What is going on with you?

Paul: I swear I didn't fart or take a dump anywhere.

Gene: *sniffs his pants and almost throws up* Well, whatever it is, we need to take a bath in baking soda and tomato juice, Paul.

Paul: Okay, we'll be back later guys.

(*Paul Stanley and Gene Simmons leave to go their bathroom to get themselves clean and get rid of the stinky smell*)

(*Later on that day...*)

Me: *is uploading the Kiss liquid a$$ prank to YouTube* We did it Ace! Those two knuckleheads will never know what really happened.

(*Ace Frehley is outside with the empty thing of liquid a$$ wrapped up in a bunch of paper towels, and he throws it away in the big trashcan*)

Ace: Yeah, we sure did.