Chapter Eight

(*This is part 3 of the loud music wakeup prank, and the present-day four members of KISS are going to be pranked*)

(*Paul Stanley, Gene Simmons, Tommy Thayer, and Eric Singer are all in their bedrooms fast asleep in bed*)

(*Vixen91 went to a sleepover at a friend's house*)

(*Vinnie Vincent went to go visit his family in Bridgeport, Connecticut*)

(*After the host gets up at midnight, she connects the speakers to her iPhone, and then picks the loud music*)

Me: *hits the "play" button, turning up the volume VERY VERY VERY loud*

(*Fifth loud music*)
⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

Paul: *wakes up* Huh? *groans when he hears the song* Ohhh....😑 Not again.

Gene: *gets up and walks to his bedroom door, hitting it roughly with his hand* HEY! TURN THAT OFF! 😠

Tommy: *sits up quickly with a startle* What the...who's got their music turned up so loud?

Eric Singer: No f*cking way...*groans sleepily and puts his pillow over his head*

Me: *giggles quietly* 😆

(*Fifth loud music stops*)

Paul: That Barbie song is so fu*king annoying.

Eric Singer: Thank God it's over.

Gene: *is already fast asleep in bed snoring loudly*

Tommy: Weirdos. *rolls over in bed and goes back to sleep*

Me: *hits "play" for the next loud music*

(*Sixth loud music*)
⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

Paul: OH MY GOD! WHO THE H*LL IS SINGING THAT SONG?! IT'S TOO LOUD!!!

Gene: FUCCCCCCKKKKK! I can't get no damn sleep in this spare building!

Tommy: GUYS! WE'RE BEING CURSED! 😫

Eric Singer: *gets scared so bad that he changed into his cat form and ran away to find a place to hide*

Me: *giggles*

(*Sixth loud music stops*)

(*One hour later...*)

Me: *hits the "play" button*

(*Seventh loud music*)
⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

Paul: WHAT?!

Gene: WHO KEEPS PLAYING LOUD MUSIC?!

Eric Singer: *is hiding in his closet while in his animal form* Meooow. 😿

Tommy: This song is good, but I don't what to hear it at this hour!

(*Seventh loud music stops*)

Me: *giggles and then sneaks back to the Egyptian bedroom*