Chapter Fourteen

(*The girls had just now finished setting up all the decorations for Eric Carr and Suzy at the church, which is where the wedding is located*)

(*The wedding ceremony is taking place in the beautiful country-side and the chairs, tables, plates, forks, knives, spoons, and napkins are all Kiss themed. And the utensils, tablecloth, and chairs are Italian themed for the bride and groom*)

Me: *pants heavily as the girls and I arrive back at the spare building* Whew! That was a workout!

Eli: I agree! *changes into her panther form and goes into the kitchen for a drink, and when she gets there, a cat bowl filled with water is on the floor*

Ace: *teleports to where the host and the girls are at* Hey ladies, how's the decorating coming along?

Me: It was all good.

Vixen91: We finally got them all put up at the church. *sits down on the couch next to me*

Me: *changes to my cat form, meowing as I'm looking for my mate*

Suzy: Say Ace, where are the others?

Ace: They're all at the bridal/groom store getting their suits for the wedding.

Vixen91: Oh okay. *takes a drink from her water bottle*

Eli: *switches back to her regular form and sits down on the couch next to Vixen91*

Suzy: Wait a minute...where did Emily go?

Ace: *looks around and then laughs when he sees me in my cat form, sitting on the window sill* There she is. 👉

Suzy: Emily, please get down from there.

Eli: Yes, Suzy's right. You might hurt yourself.

Me: *meows and then jumps off the window sill*

Vixen91: I think she's looking for Vinnie.

Ace: Ah, don't worry, curly. Vinnie and the rest of the guys will be back here shortly.

(*Ace reaches out and grabs a wind up mouse and turns it on, and as soon as I see it, I ran after the toy*)

Suzy: Aww! So cute! 😃