Yeah, I'm doomed

Carson p.o.v
I was lounging about. To my disappointment Cooper and Lila had gone home with Laura. We'd had tons of fun, pranking everyone, they never saw it coming.

*flashback*

Clint entered the training room and grabbed his...
Sticky bow?
It was covered in glue, he couldn't get it off, he turned and saw that all but one of his arrows had been taken. There was a sticky note attached to it reading.
'Hope you enjoy finding your arrows. And a way to unglue your hand.
little arrow, Coop and Lila🎯'
'Well played guys, now take it off,' he ordered. Laughing came from the entrance.
'NEVER!' yelled Carson. They took off. Leaving a very annoyed Clint.

*end of flashback*

He's still mad at me for that, and some of his arrows are still missing. I think Lila took them home with her, she has a brilliant shot, just like her dad. Cooper's pretty good too though.
"Hey Car," I heard Peter call as he walked into the room. My chest fluttered again. Why does it keep doing that?
"Bored?" He asked. 
"That obvious?" I asked, sarcastically of course. Peter grinned.
"Very obvious," he replied. "Up for a game of soccer?"
"Depends, how are you at losing?" I taunted.
"Oh so that's how we're playing it?"
I smirked. "Yeah, that's how we're playing it,"
"Game on,"
We rushed up to the sports room, which was big enough for any sport. That's right, there's a sports room in the tower, it's right next door to my room, since I'm always in here. I love sports, have since forever.
"Ready?" Peter asked, standing in front of me. I remembered what Aunt Nat had said to Pierce just before S.H.I.E.L.D fell. I decided it was appropriate.
"Are you?"
And so the game began. Before I knew it, the score was ten to nil. Me winning of course, I was too fast according to Peter. 
Suddenly, he tried to tackle me, as I had the ball, but he knocked me down to the ground, him following. He landed on top of, his face inches away from mine. I blushed. Wait, what? I'm a highly trained agent, I shouldn't be blushing. Unless, no way. I couldn't possibly...
I had a crush on Peter Parker.
That's what the fluttery feeling was. A crush.
Peter and I stared at each other, and I could've sworn I saw his eyes flicker to my lips for a moment, but I ignored it, I probably imagined it. A sudden cough brought me back to earth. Standing in the doorway was Uncle Buck.
"Kid," he started. "Get off of my niece,"
Peter hastily scrambled up, me quickly copying.
"Be more careful when you're tackling people, you almost crushed her," he scolded. How long had he been here? Uncle Buck turned to me.
"драгоценный камень, your dad wants you, now," he said. I nodded, knowing why. Today was the day. Time to see my apparent 'father'.
I jogged out of the room and went up where dad was. Outside was a quinjet that would take me to Loki. He hugged me and said:
"Be careful alright, this is going to be weird for both of you, just don't expect too much," he warned me.
"All I want are answers, an explanation, if he wants to become involved in my life, we'll talk and see what happens," I responded. He nodded, kissed me on the top of my head and then pushed me towards the quinjet. I climbed in and went to the pilot seat, I was a brilliant pilot, dad had shown me. It was rather easy compared to learning to control the suit. I set off.

Peter p.o.v
I watched Car leave. I liked her, I'd liked her for a while now, but I didn't think she felt the same way. Plus, she has them as her family. Half of them would kill me before a first date. Mr Barnes turned to me.
"I know that look," he stated. I grew nervous.
"What look?"
"You know what look, you like Carson," it was definitely NOT a question. "It's as plain as day,"
I felt my face heat up and I stared at the ground. Mr Barnes chuckled.
"Relax kid, I'm only gonna kill you if you hurt her...,"
I breathed out.
"...the others on the other hand, not so much,"
I groaned. I was doomed. I liked Car, I really did, but even Cassie would kill me if I hurt her. She was very important to all of us. And, to make matters worse, she is biologically Mr Loki's daughter and I doubt he'll be cold towards her. And he has powers. So does Wanda. And Vision. Mr Stark has his suit. Both Captain Rodgers and Mr Barnes have been injected with super soilder serum. And everyone else is very strong, powerful and skilled. Yeah, I'm doomed.

a/n-hey guys, I'm thrilled to see so many people enjoying my books. Peter and Carson. Whaddya think? If anyone has any ideas for ship names,  please comment. So far I have Peterson and Carter.