A new enhanced

Thor p.o.v 
"I found her! She's in Rome," Banner said, rushing over to us. We immediately got onto the quinjet. Loki was there.
"What are you doing here?" Lang asked, awkwardly. 
"I'm here to help rescue Carson," he replied as if it was obvious. Nat glared at him for a moment, before looking at Wanda, she nodded, probably reading my brothers mind. We took off. But even were worried, would Carson even recognise us? I was so furious at Hydra and it was taking everything in me to keep the lightening at bay.
We made it to the bunker, crashing through the entrance. Time to save Carson.

Carson p.o.v 
Alarms were going off, someone had broken in. My 'discipliner' opened my door.
"Don't just stand there, defend the base!" He ordered. I nodded and took off. I saw someone knock an agent down and went for them. I couldn't see their face, but that didn't matter. But he was very strong and a moment later, another strong man joined the fight. They knocked me back, I brought my hand up and made a flame appear, illuminating my masked face.
The two figures froze in shock and I hurled the fire ball at them. They came to their sense and quickly dodged it. I saw one of them speak into an earpiece.
"We have an enhanced here, fire powers,"
Wait, he sounded familiar.
"Uncle Steve?" I asked, pulling the mask off. He looked at me in shock.
"Doll, is that you?"
I nodded, tears brimming. Uncle Steve opened his arms and I rushed into them, hugging him hard.
"драгоценный камень?" I heard Uncle Buck ask. I turned.
"Uncle Buck," I jumped into his open arms. That explained why they were so strong, they were super soldiers.
"Didn't hydra wipe you?" 
"They tried, didn't work but I pretended it did,"
"Smart move," he complimented me. I grinned.
"Guys we got her," Uncle Steve told the others.
He nodded and looked at us. 
"Quinjet, now," he commanded. We left. 
The moment I entered the quinjet, I felt arms wrap around me. Uncle Bruce. I hugged him back. A cough came from behind me.
I turned around, the rest of my family. I rushed straight over to dad, we held each other for ages before I went to hug the others.
"Loki?" I asked, confused. He smirked at me.
"Did you really think I wouldn't come?"
I laughed and hugged him, he hugged me back. I was home.
"What about the enhanced?" Aunt Nat asked. Uncle Steve and Uncle Buck glanced at me. I edged away from Loki and held up my palm. A small flame erupted, making the others stare in shock.
"Hydra experimented on you," Uncle Sam said. It wasn't a question, how else could I have had these abilities. Nonetheless I nodded. Many fists were clenched. Wanda even turned to go and attack Hydra, but I held her back.
"I'm home Wanda, that's all that matters," she smiled at me and pulled me into another hug. Dad went to fly us back to the compound. I never thought I'd miss it so much. Time to go home.
"I also can control: water, earth, air, lightening and ice," I decided to mention. Loki looked at me.
"Technically, you already could control ice, your half frost-giant," he pointed out. Huh, can't believe I never knew.
"Oh yeah,"
"Hold on," Uncle Scott interrupted. "You can now control: fire, water, earth, air, lightening and ice,"
"Yep," I responded. But I was nervous, would their feelings towards me change?
"So cool," uncle Clint said. I grinned. 
"Wait til you see me in action,"
"Yeah, about that, Pepper may not be as pleased," dad chose to mention. I shrugged, knowing he was right.
"Well it's not like she can take 'em away,"