Trigger words

Carson p.o.v
A hand wrapped around my mouth, preventing me from shouting out, a needle slipped into my arm, darkness greeted my once again.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I opened my eyes, everything was...strange. Someone was talking to me, I couldn't hear them, the darkness returned.
My eyes shot open as I lay upright, strapped to a table. I sift through my memories, trying to remember what happened, but it's all fuzzy and my head hurts so much. A man steps forward,  the same man from last time, I was with Hydra again.
The man was holding a notebook, it was purple, with a silver arrow piercing through a butterflies wing on it. My thoughts went to uncle Buck's notebook, the one that turned him into the Winter soldier.
I panic and try to break free, but I wasn't given super strength, so I was trapped. The man started saying words. My new trigger words.
"Familie," (Family)
I felt something stir inside me.
"Wagen," (Carriage)
It was poking around.
"Kissen," (Pillow)
Now it was slowly pushing itself out. I thought against it.
"Schwester," (Sister)
That made me think of Wanda, Cassie and Lila. I had to keep fighting, for them.
"Sieben," (Seven)
I felt it give a huge shove and I tried to shove back with the same power.
"Verbindung," (Compound)
It was winning, black spots beginning to dance in my eyes.
"Dolch," (Dagger)
I felt myself slip away as something else took over my mind...

The Devil's p.o.v
"Soldat?" My superior asked. I stared at the wall in front of me.
"Bereit zu erfüllen,"

Bruce p.o.v
"CARSON!" I heard. I looked up, that was Cassie's scream. I rushed to Carson's room, it was empty, you wouldn't know someone had been in here, except the bed was messy, like someone had been there recently. Cassie was kneeling on the ground, Scott had his arms around her. He was holding a note, I tugged it out of his grasp and read aloud.
'Dear Avengers
You think that just because you take our soldier once, doesn't mean we wouldn't come back for her. She's ours. And she's definitely gone now, the Devil has taken her over.
You cut off one head two more truly shall take its place.
Hagel Hydra'
Tears were already streaming down all our faces, we should have known they'd come back for her. We should have done...something! Now she was gone, and by the looks, she wasn't just gone physically. Trigger words. That must be what they did. 

Bucky p.o.v
Hydra had found my worst fear; they'd given Carson trigger words. I didn't know how we were supposed to find her now, they could be anywhere and she may already be in 'Devil mode'. If we could get her back, we'd have to do the same that was done with me. 
We had to contact Wakanda. Immediately.

Bereit zu erfüllen = Ready to comply
A/n- sorry for such a short chapter, the next one will be longer. Promise