[11] bon voyage 3

edited: ✔

After breakfast, the groups were brought to the Osaka aquarium.

"So, how do you survive in a class with Mr Im?" Yoshi asked Sieun.

"Mr Im? Are you kidding me? Mister Im Changkyun? He's the coolest teacher!" Sieun said.

"How? I always see him, and he looks like he's about to kill someone," Yoshi said in disbelief.

"And that's why you don't judge a book by its cover. In our class, he helps us when we don't know a physics problem and gives us fun questions to solve," Sieun replied. Yoshi nodded. "He's cool and chill, but you shouldn't take his kindness for granted," she added.

"Well, isn't that fish a mood?" Yoon mused. The fat fish was facing down, mouth hanging open before closing it. Yoon took a picture and made a meme with it.

After the visit to the aquarium, they went to eat their lunch. While eating, they were served ice cream. The group had more than fifteen ice creams, so Sumin and Isa ended up eating more than one ice cream as the rest couldn't eat anymore.

Anyway, after lunch, they went to a science museum. It was interesting there, with the interactive science exhibits and each level focusing on a different theme.

It was late in the evening, and the group was walking to a restaurant. While Seeun was walking, a man skulked towards her and plucked her chain necklace before sprinting away. The thief probably thought she would've stood rooted on the ground, but Seeun ran towards the thief with her high-heeled boots, adrenaline running through her veins at full pelt like an intravenous drip. She pinned him towards a lamppost and took her necklace back.

"Whatever is going on with your financial situation, don't you think stealing and pickpocketing is wrong?" Seeun said and kicked him to the ground. She walked away from him towards the restaurant and examined the state of her necklace. Mashiho walked towards her and saw the thief lying on the floor and Seeun looking at the broken clasp of her necklace unhappily.

"Wait, what just happened?" Mashiho asked, watching Seeun.

"Nothing much. Just a thief and my poor Chrome Hearts necklace that he snatched," Seeun said, frowning. She finally looked up to see an amused Mashiho.

"You aren't scared?"

"Nah, i'm fine. That man deserves to be punished, though." She gestured to the man, who was now struggling to get up due to the impact of Seeun's push. She flipped her hair gently. "Come, they're already in the restaurant." They entered the restaurant and sat on their group's seats.

"What happened?" Isa asked worriedly.

"A man tried to steal my necklace from me, and now this necklace is broken."

"You should've called me," Sumin said worriedly.

"It's okay, as long as she is safe," Isa told Sumin. "I'll fix it for you once we go home," Isa continued. "C'mon, let's eat," Asahi said, and they started eating.

They went to their hotel, and while they were on the bus, Yeeun started feeling cold as the air-con was blasting towards her, and it was raining outside. There were no controls, and she couldn't adjust the direction of the cold wind since the flaps were gone. She turned to Isa, who was, as usual, blasting more music.

"Sis, do you or the others have a jacket or something? I'm feeling cold..." Yeeun asked Isa. Isa removed her airpods and threw her jacket at her. She muttered a quick thanks before wearing it and instantly felt warm.

Yeeun hugged the jacket tightly while looking out from the window, watching the streets go by.

Soon, the pupils took their bags down. The droopy-eyed students dragged their feet down the steps and walked to the hotel lobby. Mr Im looked at the zombie-like students and sighed. They could spend their whole nights playing games and watching k-dramas, but they would be tired after walking for one day("kkondae", muttered Yeeun). He let them go back to their rooms after that. When Yeeun and Seeun reached their rooms, Yeeun went to shower first. After thirty minutes, she walked out of the bath, and Seeun went in. She was arranging the things in her luggage when she realised that Isa's jacket was still with her. She sighed and wore an oversized shirt over her tank top and took her phone and keycard, not forgetting to tell Seeun that she was going out to return the jacket, or else Seeun would panic if she walked into the room with no presence of Yeeun.

Isa went out of the bath in her sleepwear — she wore an oversized shirt with baggy pants—dried her hair and walked towards the door to receive her jacket from Yeeun. She went to the balcony's glass doors and opened them. Isa went to the sofa bench and sat on it. Looking up to the night sky— and seeing stars scattered across the night sky, with a pearly white moon that stood gracefully — she smiled, leaning back in her seat and watching the midnight blue sky and the buildings.

From a distance, she could see the famous Glico sign. As Isa bopped to the beat of the music she was playing back in her room, the balcony doors beside Isa's room opened, revealing Yeeun.

"Yeeun, did you shower?"

"Yes. Seeun is still showering, though," Yeeun replied. Isa nodded.

"Isa...I'm a little hungry."

Isa rolled her eyes. "I'll pass you some snacks. Isa went into the room and closed the doors. She grabbed some biscuits and sweets and exited the room, taking the other spare keycard. When she knocked on Yeeun's door, Yeeun appeared. Isa gave her the biscuits, and Yeeun closed the door. Isa shouted, "Clean up the room!" after peeking at the state of Yeeun and Seeun's room. She went into her room, plopped on her bed and fell asleep. Sumin went out of the bath and turned off the lights before going to bed.

 Sumin went out of the bath and turned off the lights before going to bed