[34] case number 143

edited:

Bang Chan walked into the room along with his members. The seven chuckled, but he did not.

He always maintained a poker face. His number one rule when it came to facing enemies— is never to show your feelings. He had fought countless fights and eliminated many enemies. Well, he could show his emotions, but at what cost?

Six girls were sitting on chairs, cuffed and tied up, heads pointing towards the ground. Felix held a remote to the corner of the room and switched off a laser. The plexiglass cube encasing the girls was lifted.

"Sunwoo did a great job at tricking them," Seungmin remarked. Hyunjin stepped in front to question them.

"Where is the disk?" Hyunjin questioned.

No one responded; a minute passed.

"We will ask all of you one more time. Where is the disk?" Chan questioned; he was losing patience. The girls remained silent. The curly-haired reached to grab Isa's hair, but his hand passed through her. Chan froze.

He was confused, yet he maintained his poker face. He looked at his members.

They were lying unconscious on the floor.

"The disk..."

He started feeling dizzy before collapsing onto the concrete floor.

"...is with us."

STAYC stood behind them, reloading their truth sedative guns.

The girls walked out of the lift in their office building and headed towards Isa and Sumin's cars

The girls walked out of the lift in their office building and headed towards Isa and Sumin's cars. They did not know what to expect, though Sunwoo had already given instructions. A black van beside them beeped as they opened their car doors, and the van's doors slid open. Sunwoo got out of the SUV to hand the surprised girls their blindfolds and guided them to their seats. He gave them four devices and earpieces. Unable to see, Yoon started shaking the device, but he frantically stopped her. "I am supposed to put you in a plexiglass cube and hold you all hostage, but to create an illusion, these are holograms that are to be put on the four corners of the room, where you will be 'held hostage'. "

Before he slid the door close, Sumin spoke up.

"You're double-crossing Stray Kids, right?"

"Oh, hell yeah, I am."