chapter 4

Lauren's POV-

I had called y/n with the number on her suitcase to find out if she was still where I dropped her off.

She didn't but her friend max did, he said they were at a park and y/n and some of their other friends were playing in the park for one last time.

So me and the girls are on our way there now to meet her so we can leave.

I'm not sure if she knows we are coming but oh well.

We pulled up outside and started to walk in following ally.

As we got closer, I saw y/n making out with some girl ontop of the slide.

I dont know why but I felt a pang of jealousy.

When I looked at ally she had a look of anger plastered on her face.

Ally's POV-

When I saw my little sister making out with someone I was grossed out and feeling protective.

But it got worse when I saw who it was.

It was billie Johnson! She was in my year, shes a total junkie and doesn't take anything seriously. Well that's what I remember!

Shes 20 or 19 depends on when her birthday is but still she shouldn't be kissing my 16 year old sister.

Let alone make out with her.

I stomped  over there and when I got close enough where they could hear me, I screamed.

"Y/N, WHAT ARE TOU DOING?! SHES MY AGE FOR GOD SAKE!"

I must of took them by surprise as Billie pulled back so fast she fell down the slide.

Ignoring me, y/n jumps down and runs to Billie's side.

"What the fuck, ally? She could of got badly hurt." She shouts at me before turning back to billie.

1) did she just swear? 2) she  could go to prison for this who cares if she got hurt.

"Babe, are you okay?" She asks.

Shocked I turned to the girls, most of them had a shocked or grossed out face Jue to the age thing.

But Lauren she look mad or sad. I dont know.

I finally turn back to them.

"Are you two dating?" I ask slightly calmer than before.

Billie who was now sitting up answers.

"No, y/n doesn't have money to buy drugs off me so we came up with a deal.
She acts like my girlfriend, doesn't sleep with or kiss anyone else but me. Me on the other hand I can do whatever the fuck I want."

" Billie! You could of just said no! You didnt have to tell them!" Y/n screams, telling me that this is the truth

Shocked I just stand there. My little sister, doesn't just smoke and drink she does drugs!

I'm broken out of my thoughts when I hear mani speak.

"Dude shes 16! That's illegal to even kiss  her! And that's sick?! Why would you use her like that shes not one of your drugs you can use when your bored!"

"Guys chill out I agreed to it!" Y/n says as she helps Billie up and kisses her cheek.

"Bye bill, I'll see you if I ever visit." She grabs her bag and walks towards us grabbing mani and dinah by the arms as they were on their way to beat up billie.

I follow her to the car still shocked by what just happened.

"Y/n you know that is illegal and not just the drugs! You were basically selling your body to her!" I scream at her once all the doors where shut.

"So?"

"Omg y/n! You need to fucking respect yourself god damn it." Cami says out of nowhere.

I chose to not tell her off for her language and turn back to what really mattered.

"How long has this been happening?" I say as  I start to drive.

"Well, I met Billie 2 months after you left and started doing it a month later. So 3 months after you left."

" we'll talk about it when we get home."  I say,  I really couldn't do this right now.

I know that the paparazzi where going to be at the airport and I dont need y/n to look more bitchy than she does now.

Out of no where I hear, y/n speak up.

"She also gave me my first tattoo."

"Are you kidding!? How many and where?" I say tightening my grip on the steering wheel.

"Yeah, I dont have any just wanted to piss you off!" She giggles.

Gee I missed that giggle but I wish I didnt have to hear ot this way.

What have I got myself into. Better yet what has my younger sister got HERSELF onto.

_______
Just a short chapter.
I'm busy writing a couple chapters for my other book called bad girl.

Anyway!

😂🙄✌🏻

821 words in this chapter  see I said it was short.